Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
So where is the mega download? I could use the other's but they take a fucking long time. One will take 20 hours to complete.

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
Maria will give you her keys (when she sends you to Terracota Store, after the end of the first part of Rachel Quest, the date in the alley), so copy them at the "weapon store". Do all the stuff and after the school go again to Maria's room and take the keys from the shining stars

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
im stuck she want to play with MC computer and i put some sex picture but after that i never caught her with my computer...dont know what to do after that

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
im stuck she want to play with MC computer and i put some sex picture but after that i never caught her with my computer...dont know what to do after that
You need to skip school and before going upstairs, take your shoes off at the door...the dresser right next to the front door. then go upstairs and catch her.

Reactions: Zolkane

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
In the Amy quest after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, well I'm glad it works now at least.
i got an honest question does anyone actually like amy i mean personality wise because honesty after finding out she wants to either have an abortion or send you to prison and say that you raped her i mean she was always a royal bitch and out of all the numerous girls in the game she pretty much probably has the worst personality even worst then daisy previous personality to me i think it would be off if she just dropped dead and im lucky that her questline was the only that bugged out in my save file

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You need to skip school and before going upstairs, take your shoes off at the door...the dresser right next to the front door. then go upstairs and catch her.
ya thx found it but now im stuck after she look at mc dick at night

aznloke

Jul 25, 2017
how do i get sarah's scene at the mall during laura's interview? when i go into her dressing room nothing happens.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Laura, Laura, you are always amazing!!

Anyway, where do I get the headphones to have sex with her in the kitchen?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
has she asked you to fix her computer yet? after you fix the comp you need to watch her cam at late night to catch her masturbating.
i slept many time and she appear out of nowhere in the house close to the door.

I slept more then 7 days and Nothing for Amy

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, that was nice! I've been waiting for Laura content for far too long and the scenes and poses were great! Amy was pretty good too. No problem with the sex scenes although the story jump was a bit meh. Like the transition from disliking the MC and the reason for moving onto banging could've been done better, but it's definitely not the worst of the questlines, far from it. I am still ultimately happy with Amy's route and EXTREMELY happy with Laura's. My only complaint would be the hoping around to repeat the sex scenes with Laura and Amy instead of just talking to them and choosing in one spot like all the other girls. Oh well.

So, now that we've got this now's the time to wait for the Xtra edition of 1.8 and the inevitable Laura+Amy 3some that will come with it. Can't wait for that, though I also hope there's a scene where you can nail Maria alongside her daughters. That would be awesome.

With the step sisters (finally) done all that's really left in terms of questlines for previous girls would be Shasha. I truly hope she is the main star of the 1.9 version though BoN may hop back to the main story before doing her route. That might mean more Maria which I'd be all for... but Shasha, like Laura and Amy, has been waiting far too long for content. I just hope her route matches Sarah's in length and quality. I like Shasha more than Sarah so I don't want to feel like I'm losing out by picking Shasha.

But yeah, all in all, very happy with the 1.8 version.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
i got an honest question does anyone actually like amy i mean personality wise because honesty after finding out she wants to either have an abortion or send you to prison and say that you raped her i mean she was always a royal bitch and out of all the numerous girls in the game she pretty much probably has the worst personality even worst then daisy previous personality to me i think it would be off if she just dropped dead and im lucky that her questline was the only that bugged out in my save file
I ujderstnad what you mean, she is a massive cunt but the way her quests ends is somewhat satisfying and I think that why BON did it the way he did

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That sucks that her quest is bugged for you though

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes