Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Okay, i searched the thread and i guess it is just me. Do you know any idea why i am getting black screen as soon as i start the game? I cannot see the menu. Game starts with black screen. I can hear the music. when i press "Z" then "Enter", an error pops up which is 'resolution' is undefined.. Any idea how to fix this? I have no problem with 1.7.
I'm really not good with technical stuff, but have you tried changing the compatibility in the properties?

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
dunno if it is a bug or they changed how you obtain the key but you can use saveedit site to add key to your inventory.

-upload your save
-press show raw data on the bottom of the screen
-add ''52'':1 to items tab
I try that but its giving me error

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
1. First give her all the magazines.

2. Then after the scene where you create an account on the computer for her, wait til the next morning. Leave the house, but don't go to school. Come back, and take your shoes off in the shoe closet by the front door and then go to your room.

3. After this, I kinda forget the details, but you should be able to easily progress til you have an opportunity to drive her to the interview.

4. After this and she gets mad, wait for a few days. Then at night, she will be in near the front door of your house. Talk to her.
Im stuck at 4th. She wont be in near the front door of your house. Pls help?

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
for all the friends how ask about your room key i try to a lot but i thinks this is a bug but i find the solution to edit your save with RpgMakerSaveEdit

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I'm really not good with technical stuff, but have you tried changing the compatibility in the properties?
I solved my problem with deleting every file except folders like "www","locals","shiftheaders" then copied and pasted only the files of version 1.7 into 1.8 and now game opened and i can progress with new content as well. So it is ok now but thanks for replying.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
No need to do that...just wait a few days after the conversetion with amy and she will rob it and dad will ask you about it.
do u know how can i click shining stars at the maria's room. I have roomkey but cant click the stars, bugged or something ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes