Randeza

May 16, 2018
I made a new content v1.8 walkthrough for Laura and Amy for those who play the game from previous version save.
I need some time to update my main walkthrough, so, until then enjoy the game and sorry for my not perfect english.
Thank you !

shyvhx

Mar 28, 2018
I saw the scene with Maria talking with her friend in the living room now I'm stuck. What do I have to do? She is not visiting me in my sleep. Tried watching TV late nights and im not trigering any events.

Also I can't figure out how to use the cheat. Walthrough said enter code 1640at the PC but can't seem to find where to write it.

Tatsu87

Aug 12, 2018
Hello,

Just wondring how does the garage quest work, i found and returned the stolen car got a drunk with marble scene. What next ? Have been doing the garage for 40+ daus and still nothing more.

How Come rosalva doesn't show up on my playthrough ? Any specific requiements ?

Thanks for the help

beepboop123

Jul 27, 2017
Is the Jet questline broken? I am unable to enter the library after 20:00 to get hospitalized, and so can't really progress many questlines.

Also, after all of the lesssons, talking with Jet seems to freeze the game, requiring me to restart from previous save.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I saw the scene with Maria talking with her friend in the living room now I'm stuck. What do I have to do? She is not visiting me in my sleep. Tried watching TV late nights and im not trigering any events.

Also I can't figure out how to use the cheat. Walthrough said enter code 1640at the PC but can't seem to find where to write it.
It's the lamp next to your PC.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Is the Jet questline broken? I am unable to enter the library after 20:00 to get hospitalized, and so can't really progress many questlines.

Also, after all of the lesssons, talking with Jet seems to freeze the game, requiring me to restart from previous save.
Have you started Amy's quest? It's a requirement to further do Jet's quest.

beepboop123

Jul 27, 2017
Version 1.7 page #21
It says that Amy's quest needs Jet's quest to be completed.

I can't even start Jet's quest, that's the problem. Jet's quest supposed to start if you visit her store at night. If i visit it at night, it says "it's closed, come back tomorrow"

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
I made a new content v1.8 walkthrough for Laura and Amy for those who play the game from previous version save.
I need some time to update my main walkthrough, so, until then enjoy the game and sorry for my not perfect english.
thank you so much

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
so I told maria the truth but did get to have sex with her she doesn't even come to my room do I have to start over or is there a variable I can change????

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018

I can't even start Jet's quest, that's the problem. Jet's quest supposed to start if you visit her store at night. If i visit it at night, it says "it's closed, come back tomorrow"
What it means by Jet's quest completed here is you have done all her Sex-ed. The one you pay her to 'train' you.

Mar 25, 2018

you don't go visit the store at night, you go there during the day (morning to afternoon)...but you can only train with her once per day

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
full save v1.8 just star
finish Lunra only AMY last one
At 19:00 hours to 22:00 hours visit until anal sex, after that you all scenes unlocked.

At 07:00 hours in bathroom anal sex, repeatable.

At 24:00 hours in her room deep throat, repeatable.

At 16:00 hours to 18:00 hours in basement vaginal sex, repeatable.

At 19:00 hours to 22:00 hours in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or tit job and anal sex, repeatable.

At 23:00 hours in your room play console game and invite her, tit job, repeatable.
finish all

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My New Life [v1.8] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.36GB

Download PC (585MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Brother!... you are the man!!

Reactions: La'Zaa

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you Brother!.. you are the best!! Great work!

Reactions: La'Zaa

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
How do I grab the copy of my room key from Maria's room? I see the sparkling stars but I can't seem to interact with them in any way (there's a wardrobe in the way?)

I feel like I'm missing something dumb...
Still wondering about this.

Can anybody confirm if this is a legitimate bug or if there's some other way to get the MC's keys? Yes, I have gone through Maria's quest up to this point.

Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes