DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
I wrote my own walk-through and will keep it up to date on this post.

The walk-through is in proper English and has all secrets in the game including Save Editor tricks to avoid the game's worst grinds. If anyone sees any issues or something I missed let me know and I'll update it. Trying to be thorough as possible.

Update Feb 06, 2018: Updated to include new content for 1.4Fixed+Xtras version.
EDIT: I added a spoiler with known issues in the walk-through that were reported on the forum. I will correct them with the next version release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi kind sir. Do you have an updated walkthrough for the new version?

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
any know how to use the save editor for choise both paths shasha sarah and the betray wife and cover i cant understand the guide :(

ens101

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question about triggering Sarah's scene during laura's interview. I suppose her scene is the one in the changing room but when i go to her the scene wont trigger. Is there some special way to trigger it or is my game bugged? Thnx

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question about triggering Sarah's scene during laura's interview. I suppose her scene is the one in the changing room but when i go to her the scene wont trigger. Is there some special way to trigger it or is my game bugged? Thnx
You need to distract the woman preventing you from entering women changing rooms. In order to do that go to the parking lot (left from the room when you spawn after taking laura to the interview) change the licence plate on the car with the sword. After go back into the clothing shop it will trigger her to run to the parking lot. After you can easily enter the changing room with Sara

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
any know how to use the save editor for choise both paths shasha sarah and the betray wife and cover i cant understand the guide :(
You don't need to. If you choose sasha path there's no content. If you betray the wife there's also no content for now so if you choose sarah and save wife you don't miss anything.

ens101

Oct 8, 2017
You need to distract the woman which preventing you from entering women changing rooms. In order to do that go to the parking lot (left from the room when you spawn after taking laura to the interview) change the licence plate on the car with the sword. After go back into the clothing shop it will trigger her to run to the parking lot. After you can easily enter the changing room with Sara
thnx, should have thought that the lady shouting at me before going in the changing room would have something to do with it xD.
do you have any locations about other scenes? the only other one i've managed to find is the parking lot fangirl.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
thnx, should have thought that the lady shouting at me before going in the changing room would have something to do with it XD.
do you have any locations about other scenes? the only other one i've managed to find is the parking lot fangirl.
There is a scene in the Gamer place with a kid that is stealing, here is also a lever next to the security room but not sure what that opens

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
How does the game play? I'm tired of pixel-art overviews used by most RPGM games.
I have no idea what it is you mean as I'm not that puter savvy. But I would say BoN's My New Life looks great. Its sort of a mixture of exaggeration, raunch, cute and full on filth and characters look great. Its shit that its on RPGM so the maps are dull as shit and there is a lot of mooching all over the fucking place, but he's cut that right down by having cars and there is tonnes of raunchy content.

Probably the best RPGM game out there and BoN is a very dedicated dev. So if he releases it all fucked up, it gets fixed within days.

Reactions: Jackbite

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have no idea what it is you mean as I'm not that puter savvy. But I would say BoN's My New Life looks great. Its sort of a mixture of exaggeration, raunch, cute and full on filth and characters look great. Its shit that its on RPGM so the maps are dull as shit and there is a lot of mooching all over the fucking place, but he's cut that right down by having cars and there is tonnes of raunchy content.

Probably the best RPGM game out there and BoN is a very dedicated dev. So if he releases it all fucked up, it gets fixed within days.
the map. how does the mapview play.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
thnx, should have thought that the lady shouting at me before going in the changing room would have something to do with it XD.
The gloryhole blowjob, after you go into video-games store, there would be a guy stealing, you need to go warn the security and after that go back into the store. He would run away and leave the phone, pick it up and you would read the texts between him and some random girl. Go into the girls bathroom on the second floor (go straight to the right after you exit the video-games store and you would see the corridor, go through it and you would find the cabin where she would give you a bj). I have only found scenes with sarah, at the parking lot and the gloryhole bj. Can't help you with others, since I couldn't find anything else.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes