shyvhx

Mar 28, 2018
I did the chores Maria asked me to do. Checked read her laptop multiple times. Listened to what she talked to her friends in the kitchen. What do I do now? I can't seem to be able to get her to visit me at night whatever I do.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I did the chores Maria asked me to do. Checked read her laptop multiple times. Listened to what she talked to her friends in the kitchen. What do I do now? I can't seem to be able to get her to visit me at night whatever I do.
Just go to sleep, till you get 2 scenes with her, after that play on the console at night, you would progress after that, in 1.7 it was working, can't say about test version, since I used the save from 1.7 version

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
New Changelog from v1.8.1:

Fix Jet Train Bug

Fix Toilet deepthroath Laura

Fix Amy videogame event.

Fix Key room bug

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Started this game from the start and got up to the end of the training with Jet and the screen freezes up. Another bug? Oops, did not see the update.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I did everything in the game. Every update i do everything but Amy Quest never star.
I posted the updated walkthrough above btw, but when you say her quest never starts are you talking about after all the things you could do in 1.7? Or from the very beginning?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Icedreams said:
How do you get the key to the lead player Mike's room. I've got the room key to Maria but I can't find the key in her room.
Skaldy reply:
Use save editor. You need to add ''52'':1, to items in raw data

Or find a version before 1.8 copy all contents of save the old version ... remove the key in the closet..save ... and copy back the save for version 1.8 ..

Yes it is a Test version..but this error ...:oops:
The room was changed the closet was removed, and a table with the safe was placed ..
Result, you no longer reach the key ..

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Icedreams said:
How do you get the key to the lead player Mike's room. I've got the room key to Maria but I can't find the key in her room.

Use save editor. You need to add ''52'':1, to items in raw data

Or find a version before 1.8 copy all contents of save the old version ... remove the key in the closet..save ... and copy back the save version 1.8 ..

Yes it is a Test version..but this error ...:oops:
The room was changed the closet was removed, and a table with the safe was placed ..
Result, you no longer reach the key ..
Are you using the latest version? v1.8.1 and not 1.8.0?

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
+Arc018

Hey arch, where can we get those magazines from your walk, n° 84 and 84, can we buy them somehwere?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I posted the updated walkthrough above btw, but when you say her quest never starts are you talking about after all the things you could do in 1.7? Or from the very beginning?
I did everything for Amy in 1.7. MC cum in her on the car. Now i downloaded 1.8 and i finish laura quest(thankyou everyone) . But Amy is never in front of her door and i slept more then 10 days

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I did everything for Amy in 1.7. MC cum in her on the car. Now i downloaded 1.8 and i finish laura quest(thankyou everyone) . But Amy is never in front of her door and i slept more then 10 days
It should auto-trigger. Try not going to sleep before 22:00 when you are teleported to your room. That's when it triggered for me.

shyvhx

Mar 28, 2018
Just go to sleep, till you get 2 scenes with her, after that play on the console at night, you would progress after that, in 1.7 it was working, can't say about test version, since I used the save from 1.7 version
Turned out I had to play console even though I haven't got any scenes with her at night.
On the other side how the fuck do I get our of the car. I've pressed any possible key I think.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Turned out I had to play console even though I haven't got any scenes with her at night.
On the other side how the fuck do I get our of the car. I've pressed any possible key I think.
You have to park it somewhere. In the old quarter it's in your garage, and anywhere else just drive around the map till you find parking lots. There should be a lot with a glowing yellow circle where you can park.

shyvhx

Mar 28, 2018
You have to park it somewhere. In the old quarter it's in your garage, and anywhere else just drive around the map till you find parking lots. There should be a lot with a glowing yellow circle where you can park.
I was in the parking lot and had a car same as mine covering the yellow spot. Weird stuff. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes