Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
There is a scene in the Gamer place with a kid that is stealing, here is also a lever next to the security room but not sure what that opens
The leveler opens the scene at the parking lot ( a bj from a fangirl). But as far as I know there's at least 4-5 scenes in the mall. I've only found 3 of them so far

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
How do you get the key to the lead player Mike's room. I've got the room key to Maria but I can't find the key in her room.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
How do you get the key to the lead player Mike's room. I've got the room key to Maria but I can't find the key in her room.
In the test version it's bugged. Either wait for fixed 1.8 or get a save from 1.7 (create your own and get key in 1.7 version and after put it into the save folder of 1.8 or get from this thread few people have posted it yesterday)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Amy quest with the Safe. Doesn't work with me. I already did Laura quest. Been waiting for 10 days now.. Please help? anybody has a save just before the quest? i want to do the quest.

After 20 days it somehow worked.. wtf lol

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The leveler opens the scene at the parking lot ( a bj from a fangirl). But as far as I know there's at least 4-5 scenes in the mall. I've only found 3 of them so far
Ive looked around everywhere and only found 3 so far, if you find anymore please let me know

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
i got an honest question does anyone actually like amy i mean personality wise because honesty after finding out she wants to either have an abortion or send you to prison and say that you raped her i mean she was always a royal bitch and out of all the numerous girls in the game she pretty much probably has the worst personality even worst then daisy previous personality to me i think it would be off if she just dropped dead and im lucky that her questline was the only that bugged out in my save file
Yeah, I didn't like how Amy's quest worked out either. I wish she was implemented like Roxxy from Summertime Saga. That was beautiful, and now she's best girl for me in that game XD.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Im stuck at 4th. She wont be in near the front door of your house. Pls help?
She should be there after a few days. If not try reinstalling the game. I don't know why but that apparently fixes the issue for some people when they face similar issues.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
BON's updated walkthrough for 1.8:

Walktrought 1.8
LAURA

In the afternoon I put magazine No. in the library, visit at dawn the living room and enjoy.

In the afternoon put the No. 84 in the library, buy a dildo sexshop and leave it in the mailbox of home, visit at dawn the living room and enjoy.

In the afternoon put the No. 83 in the library, at dawn visit 1st floor of the house, Laura is in your room and will ask you to use your computer.

in the morning from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., leave the shoes on the furniture in the entrance and go to your room, look at the scene and talk to her, then she will ask you to fix her computer,

Go into his room and fix the computer.

In the early morning visit your room and watch Laura's webcam

go to sleep and receive Laura's visit.

Requirement to continue: to have car in property

Expect it to be Labrorabne day. Laura will wait at the entrance of the house, accompany her to the interview.

Best gift: Comic Collection, gives you full scene when you get home.

SEX SCENES:

FANGIRL:

Take the corridor north, enter the warehouse, where there are NO policemen. And hit the switch. Go back to the first salt and take the west road to the parking lot.

Walk through the parking lot A girl will assault you.

SUSPICIOUS BOY:

Take the stairs to the right and dube, up turn to the right.

Enter the game store and approach the suspicious boy below to the left.

Go back to the first room and take the North road.

Enter the police room and talk to him.

Go back to the comic shop and watch the scene.

Use the cell phone on the floor.

Get out of the comic shop and take the East aisle.

Enter the toilet on the right and use the service, Enjoy!

SARAH

Requirement to continue: Sarah defrocked.

Take the ladder on the right and go upstairs,

Enter the northern clothing store, the big one. Go to the locker room on the left, The watchman will get your attention,

Talk to her, the watchman

Return to the First room and take the West corridor and travel to the parking lot

Use the car with the painted sword

return to the clothing store and enter the locker room where Sarah is

If you do not want to do any of this, use the silo next to where you appeared.

Laura will call you and come back home, enjoy!

Now you have to wait for it to be weekend Saturday or Sunday night.

Laura will be at the entrance talking to him. Enjoy the scene.

QUESTLINE LAURA FINISHED

AMY:
After about 5 days will appear at night in front of the door of the room and call you.

Buy pregnancy test at the pharmacy.

take it to Amy at night and talk to her

At night he travels to High Neighborhood and at the fountain on the right is Mathew, HAbla with him.

Requirement to continue: To be a member of a mafia.

Amy will appear at night in your room. Talk with her.

Requirement to continue: Having completed Questline by Laura

After about 3 days. At night, your father will appear and watch the scene.

QUESTLINE AMY FINISHED

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
can get some help I with maria and laura 1)I tould her the truth an didn't get any sex or anything do I start over cause I finished everthing only the teachers left????
2) lauru guys said at the beach u get a footjob or something she only says what are u doing here an that cute the end I finished her quest gavedad the headphone an everything another bug or what????

francisreckler

Aug 12, 2018
Curious about this game, is this game one of those "oh you didn't advance this storyline fast enough, sorry you miss out" kind of games? Or can you take your sweet ass time doing stuff?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
can get some help I with maria and laura 1)I tould her the truth an didn't get any sex or anything do I start over cause I finished everthing only the teachers left????
2) lauru guys said at the beach u get a footjob or something she only says what are u doing here an that cute the end I finished her quest gavedad the headphone an everything another bug or what????
You should get the scene with maria, maybe it's bugged in 1.8 version, in 1.7 everything worked, if you used the walkthrough from this thread, the scene on the beach with laura is bugged and the deepthroat scene in the bathroom with her also bugged ( you can't enter it)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes