Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Still wondering about this.

Can anybody confirm if this is a legitimate bug or if there's some other way to get the MC's keys? Yes, I have gone through Maria's quest up to this point.

Thanks.
It's a test version, someone has already posted on previous pages, that BON has fixed that bug and patreons can reupload the 1.8. The only way to avoid this bug is to start a new game in 1.7 and get the key there, save and put this save into 1.8, or if you have fully completed quests in 1.7, you can use that one and do laura's and amy's quests. However there's few scenes that doesn't work in test version (deepthroat scene with laura in the bathroom at 11am o'clock, amy's titjob scene when you invite her to play (19-23 hr) and laura's scene on the beach at 12 am). Either use save files that were posted on previous pages either create your own in 1.7 version of the game and use it. The last option would be to just simply wait for fixed 1.8 version of the game. I hope, I helped you,buddy :)
Edit: For those who were stuck with laura's quest after you fixed her pc, you need to buy a car to advance her quest, not sure if someone has already mentioned it

Reactions: noctred

Sparrow17

Mar 28, 2018
After giving the dress to Maria she sends me to school, rip Maria's quest chain, is it bugged? cant find a way to fix it

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I managed to complete latest update. My advise, save often because you might stuck out of nowhere eventhough you are on right path. I had to do exact same things over and over again to complete. It is buggy but not just this version game is overall buggy. Save often and have fun. Good game.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I've dropped this game not because big boobs or whatever, because it's crashing all the time. i don't like the harvest moon RPG Style, either

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The tags say "shemale, trap", but also male protagonist, can someone tell me how does this content play out in the game? Is it optional? Is it obligatory for the MC to get dicked?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes