Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Maria will give you her keys (when she sends you to Terracota Store, after the end of the first part of Rachel Quest, the date in the alley), so copy them at the "weapon store". Do all the stuff and after the school go again to Maria's room and take the keys from the shining stars
they cant grab the key cause shiny spot is stuck between safe and bookshelf. There is no way to pass that area right now.

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
During Laura's interview I've found the scenes with Sarah, the parking garage, and the bathroom. Has anyone found any others?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well I gueas I'll wait for the final fixed version to start the new content instead of starting it now and having some bugged scenes.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
ok I cant get the mc room key from maria, so do I restart or will I have to wait until the next update
dunno if it is a bug or they changed how you obtain the key but you can use saveedit site to add key to your inventory.

-upload your save
-press show raw data on the bottom of the screen
-add ''52'':1 to items tab

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
so what your saying is if i want her to be my sex slave i have to kill my unborn child to be perfectly honest im going to try to see if i can find her boyfriend and chole in the strip club but if the quest chain doesnt open up well im entirely cool with that i mean the only bitchy sister turned sex slave i would ever need is veronica from man of the house

i guess its not really bugged however im at the part where i say to her im sorry about your boyfriend then she says leave me alone i think im past the part where i copied her key to her room since i can enter it do you know what i have to do next?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
well the thing is when i went to see amy at 19:00 i said im sorry but i have to talk to you about your boyfriend she said leave me alone then the hint was she doesnt want to talk to the MC and i have to find another way i honesty dont remember going to Nergal strip club but i apparently have access to her rooms so i dont know what im suppose to do
Ah okay so you are further back than I thought. From what I remember, after you show her the picture go to commercial neighborhood at night and she shows up in her car and you get the next scene with her. If that doesn’t happen there might be one more step before that but I can’t recall at the moment

EDIT: hold on, has she accepted the picture yet or does she shut you down when you try to give it to her?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
well the thing is when i went to see amy at 19:00 i said im sorry but i have to talk to you about your boyfriend she said leave me alone then the hint was she doesnt want to talk to the MC and i have to find another way i honesty dont remember going to Nergal strip club but i apparently have access to her rooms so i dont know what im suppose to do
If I understand correctly, you haven't finish her questline from the previous version 1.7. You cant start Amy's quest version 1.8. Or I might be completely wrong.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
well i havent had sex with her yet and got her pregnant the thing is what im worried about is the save that im on is from an old save that i had which i think i did the whole chole & boyfriend part but when i go to the commercial city at night i checked all over and the only parked car i see is in front of the park or grassy area
I remember now, she won’t talk to you at 19:00 so go to her room in the dawning like 24:00 I think and then you will decide to text it to her. Then she gets upset outs her boyfriend to everyone and then the next day after school you go to commercial neighborhood at 20:00 and she pics you up

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Okay, i searched the thread and i guess it is just me. Do you know any idea why i am getting black screen as soon as i start the game? I cannot see the menu. Game starts with black screen. I can hear the music. when i press "Z" then "Enter", an error pops up which is 'resolution' is undefined.. Any idea how to fix this? I have no problem with 1.7.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes