T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Any way to win the first sex scene in the school bathroom? It won't let me click on faster or slower?

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
big thx friend, Do i need to do soemthing except bring the save at the save folder? because i do that and nothing................im curse
I think you need to create a save 2 within the game itself and then replace it with the one I gave you y copying and pasting it there. Try that.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
where was the fangirl?
FANGIRL:

Take the corridor north, enter the warehouse, where there are NO policemen.
And hit the switch. Go back to the first salt and take the west road to the
parking lot.

Walk through the parking lot A girl will assault you.

Reactions: aslover69

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
So I just finish changing Rachel scores for her test, after i get the reward from her. The following visit jumps straight to dialog right before having sex. Like it skips the retrieving comics and going to Beth house. Did her story-line change?

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
So I just finish changing Rachel scores for her test, after i get the reward from her. The following visit jumps straight to dialog right before having sex. Like it skips the retrieving comics and going to Beth house. Did her story-line change?
I don't know, maybe. Her storyline might have changed for 1.8 as I played it from the beginning for 1.7 and I had the whole comics and Beth scenes.

Reactions: Thinkz

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
When I pick up Maria's package after the date with Rachel, I'm teleported back to the house and there's no room to see the event

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I think you need to create a save 2 within the game itself and then replace it with the one I gave you y copying and pasting it there. Try that.
this is strange...i replace it but its still my old save. And i do click on replace the old file with the new one...

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
BUGGED for me

LAURA
At 11:00 hours in toilet 1st floor Deep throat. (bugged at test version, not working). BUGGED for me (changelog informs that version 1.8.1 fixed this bug, I have not tested!!!)

At 12:00 hours in beach near old quarter, you can find her to left side from main beach foot job and Tit job. (not working for me, maybe bugged). BUGGED for me

AMY
At 23:00 hours in your room play console game and invite her, titjob, repeatable. BUGGED for me (changelog informs that version 1.8.1 fixed this bug, I have not tested!!!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Amonlip9000

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
When I pick up Maria's package after the date with Rachel, I'm teleported back to the house and there's no room to see the event
Shouldn't you be teleported to school? If you are referring to a scene then you are using an old walkthrough.

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
friend there is a way to only download the files to correct the bugs, is that downloading the 3gb takes something with my internet

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes