Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
So here something new when u start over ur childhood friend sends u to jet after u have sex with her but when u first have sex with Rachel ur still a 2 pump chump even if u did jet's lessons an u still need to talk to morgan :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:.this is what happends when u change to much stuff the old stuff an the new stuff clash.

tacs

Aug 27, 2017
So here are my issues:
1. I can't put the magazine on the bookshelf
2. Laura's room is still locked (im using 1.8.1)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How does this game save game-play? I can save my progress while playing but when I exit the game nothing is saved? Could this have something to do with my WinRAR settings? When I reload the game there's nothing in "Continue", and have to start a new game each time. I've played and saved this game no problem several updates ago, but don't understand what has changed. Would appreciate some help/advice in troubleshooting this matter.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
From the walkthrough:
"Amy stands in front of her room every day at 19:00 hours speak to her and give her the pregnancy test, after the scene (do not go walking or with bus) take your car and go to High Neighborhood, park it in parking lot and go to find Matthew he is beside the waterfall left from parking lot, talk to him, after the conversation (do not return to your home walking or with bus) take your car from parking lot, and go home to your room, Amy is waiting for you in you room, talk to her and now you have to decide if you want to support her or try to stop her"

Thing is for me atleast Amy isnt in your room after you return from talking to matt..no matter the day or hour. Anyone know how to make her appear or how you skip that part?
Playing 1.8.1

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i am so mad dmanit i want to experience the Amy quest. Even more because you can fuck sarah at the hospital and the others gals

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
Finally able to finish the updated content of Laura & Amy. This game is really awesome and update 1.8 was good too.

But seemed like BoN rushed with this update. The plots were good, but very short and felt like it rushed to the sex scenes.
Laura & Amy are one of the main characters like Maria and Sarah and I would love it if there is more content and depth in the plot for Laura and Amy.

I still Love this game and I really hope that BoN would pick up the story line for Laura & Amy in future and modify the plots in depth and provide character development to these sisters as deserved :)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes