AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
How long do we usually have to wait before the XTRAs version is released? I usually wait for that version to be released before playing.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
hi
first time playing this game is there any walkthrough for
v1.8.1?
Take the walkthrough of 1.7 version (you need it to progress in amy's and laura's quest in 1.8.1), the walkthrough for 1.8.1 version have been posted already on the previous pages (few pages back). Or wait for complete 1.8 version of the game with the xtras and complete walkthrough, that would be pinned on the front page of this thread

Reactions: samis

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
then in version 1.8 the event does not leave the room after the collection of the package
I have started a new game v1.8.1 and at the part where Maria sends you over to Terracota, so far I have not encounter any problem you mentioned before. So I have no clue how to help you.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I Forgot about the time limit and went to check out the Swimming pool Opposite school had an earlier Save to fall back on! lol

chlud62

Jun 9, 2018
hello, I have a problem with the sister named laura. I've put the milf magazine on the shelve in the living room. Then when she read it, I have a loading error img/pictures/mastu%20Laura.png. I searched in this forum but i didn't find a way to correct the error. Thank you for your help

Reactions: manu2807

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
In school afternoon are some error.
A detail explanation could help.

hello, I have a problem with the sister named laura. I've put the milf magazine on the shelve in the living room. Then when she read it, I have a loading error img/pictures/mastu%20Laura.png. I searched in this forum but i didn't find a way to correct the error. Thank you for your help
Are you perhaps playing the crunched version 1.8.1 of the game?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Gah, I really want to play this game but any time I try...I've just grown to hate these sprite rpgm games

I'll try to power through it next weekend (by which I mean power through to the point I'm used to the traveling and the map and stuff and am invested in the game, not power through the whole thing

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes