Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
How to start Amys quest?
If you started a new game, then use the walkthrough of 1.7 version. In 1.8.1 version it would auto-trigger, after the first sex scene with her. After 5 days from that at 23:00 hr walk out of your room and it would continue (make sure you have pregnancy test)

Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
If you started a new game, then use the walkthrough of 1.7 version. In 1.8.1 version it would auto-trigger, after the first sex scene with her. After 5 days from that in 23:00 walk out of your room and it would continue (make sure you have pregnancy test)
I used my save from 1.7 . Do I need to restart the game once again ?

Haoistico

Apr 28, 2017
If you started a new game, then use the walkthrough of 1.7 version. In 1.8.1 version it would auto-trigger, after the first sex scene with her. After 5 days from that at 23:00 hr walk out of your room and it would continue (make sure you have pregnancy test)
I do this, how find matt before amy, somebody knows?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My New Life [v1.8.1] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.36GB
Updated August 12, 2018
Download PC (585MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Bro just pure curiosity till now i never download a crunched version. So i was thinking when you say "reduce" you mean only the quality is low? Or also the size? For size i mean how large in the screen the images/video is? I hope you understand who i mean, is hard to write in english XD

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.9Fixed3+Xtras
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
instead of pressing the <Q> key swipe upwards
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 15.10.2018

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hi Bro just pure curiosity till now i never download a crunched version. So i was thinking when you say "reduce" you mean only the quality is low? Or also the size? For size i mean how large in the screen the images/video is? I hope you understand who i mean, is hard to write in english XD
I think you're asking if the image/video resolution (size on your screen) is smaller, and the answer is no.

Only the size of the files are smaller. On my 15.6" screen laptop, I cannot tell a difference in the quality 99% of the time.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think you're asking if the image/video resolution (size on your screen) is smaller, and the answer is no.

Only the size of the files are smaller. On my 15.6" screen laptop, I cannot tell a difference in the quality 99% of the time.
Yes! Bro you understand me^^ I did not remember how to say the word "resolution"
Thank you for the fast answer. Time to download it and try! Because 3.36gb is really to much XD

Reactions: bas
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes