horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
two questions;

laura - after you get maybe she needs some space, what do you do next?

amy - what choice to make when asked support her or try to stop her?

Morphine86

Aug 4, 2017
two questions;

laura - after you get maybe she needs some space, what do you do next?

amy - what choice to make when asked support her or try to stop her?
well for Me i just got to the giving laura space.. for Amy I have a save for both but I have no idea where to find her after she walks out.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
well for Me i just got to the giving laura space.. for Amy I have a save for both but I have no idea where to find her after she walks out.
figured out laura, you have to wait to the following saurday evening, she'll be in the hall way of your house, speak to her she's going on a date, it all goes from there.

amy i think you have to finish laura first so will see.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
1.8.1 is flawless. But BoN said that maybe you have 4 to 5 girls at the mall when you drive Laura, and I just found 3 (fan girl, Sarah and Nerd Glory Hole girl), anyone found more scenes at the mall?

There are any news about the release date for the version with extras?

american

Apr 24, 2017
finish playing update and can said hmmmmmm 2 stepsister are one hell of a fuck machine or Bon did something with MC sex strenght and skill because ladies now how to easy it up but from that point only very good

Morphine86

Aug 4, 2017
finish playing update and can said hmmmmmm 2 stepsister are one hell of a fuck machine or Bon did something with MC sex strenght and skill because ladies now how to easy it up but from that point only very good
I seem to be stuck after Amy talks to you in your room in the evening, I've tried with both responses. plz help.

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
How do you trigger Jet quest? i go there at the book store where she always is but it say closed come tomoroww do i have to do something before tp trigger the quets?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
How do you trigger Jet quest? i go there at the book store where she always is but it say closed come tomoroww do i have to do something before tp trigger the quets?
You need to start visiting Rechel & progress to the first Sex scene "you'll be Rubbish" Then go see morgen Who will give you a voucher for Jets Specials! & keep going back on a daily basis! until complete 10 visits, 5 for tequeques & 5 for indurance!

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
You need to start visiting Rechel & progress to the first Sex scene "you'll be Rubbish" Then go see morgen Who will give you a voucher for Jets Specials! & keep going back on a daily basis! until complete 10 visits, 5 for tequeques & 5 for indurance!

Thanks

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys a stupid question :pensive: when the v1.7 come out i do the teacher quest and finish all of them.
But now i forgot where are all the teacher live.
I mean i do they quest, but i do not remember where they live :'(
One of the teacher live not so distant form mc is the easy one, but the other?
Can someone help me?

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Someone can post it?
Here for those of you who want to see:

1.png

Just a half pose, but still pretty neat.

With the quality of these new renders it makes me wonder whether or not BoN will migrate to a different engine or stick with RPGM. I don't mind if he does or doesn't, although perhaps a different engine would also for full animations rather than the frame by frame he's got now. Again, I don't mind either way, it just seems like with all the prep work for the sequel game some change might be just over the horizon. Who knows.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I can't play this game it says don't have the right software. could someone help me? New to this and computer illiterate.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes