Bizzy29

Mar 16, 2018
hello i have the problem that the quest with Laura is not workin after i put the Hentai Magazine in the bookcase
the comes ""Fail to Load:IMG/pictures/Matsu%Laura.png"" and the gae is stuck

can anybody help me

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
In Ms. Taylor line Laura don't call me and if I go to pharmacy, I can't go out.
it so sad.
I need help.
Since BoN made changes to Laura's story line, she no longer works there. No idea how to help here. The only way I can think of is by using save edit. But I'm not quite sure myself. Revert back to an older save? Ignore Ms. Taylor and Laura's quest for the time being perhaps.

hello i have the problem that the quest with Laura is not workin after i put the Hentai Magazine in the bookcase
the comes ""Fail to Load:IMG/pictures/Matsu%Laura.png"" and the gae is stuck

can anybody help me
Are you using Firebanes's mod?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
When you have vaginal and anal sex with amy, there is only one position of each? Not counting the bathroom.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Did anyone else have to redo Rachel's quest again? I had to edit the savefile, because she was asking for her clothes again.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
What are sarah's repeatable scenes ?

I know Maira's are the random times at night and the laundry
the other sisters are the same as the ones mentioned in the walkthrough
but about miss big ass ? sarah ?

berserker698

Jan 2, 2018

can u tell me how to advance amy quest after prenan test and find matt

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
where is matt amy quest and i am stuck after see laura webcam,tks
Matt is in High Neighborhood at night south of bus-stop. Her next event is the interview. You need to buy a car.

Spanking scene.
Anal dildo scene.
Morning blowjob scene.
Another blowjob scene if you send her your dick pic.
Sex scene.

Those that I can remember currently.

can u tell me how to advance amy quest after prenan test and find matt
After talking to Matt and later found Amy and talk to her in your room, Amy goes *poof*. Some one said you need to finish Laura's quest first and wait for a few days for the next scene. But for me it took a week.

Reactions: berserker698

fear59

Jul 25, 2017
1.8.1 (save file from 1.7)

3. Next weekday before or after school visit the Kiosk again. Go home to living room and put the magazine to bookcase again, go to your room, Save game, and spend time until 24:00 then go out of your room (if the scene is not triggered reload and try again),

Done

after the scene is over go to sleep. In the next 2 days Amy’s quest triggered.
Note: if the next day is Saturday spend time until Sunday 19:00 or 23:00 hours, this day triggered the Amy’s quest, at this time you have a conversation with her outside of her room if you want to finish first Laura’s quest first do not give her pregnancy test, if you want to do both at the same time give it to her and follow the next steps*. If the next day is a weekday continue Laura’s quest step 4-5.

Can't trigger Amys quest. I can finish Laura quest line, but i Can't start Amys quest, I waited for a 10 days, with 2 weekends (Visit the commercial neighborhood at night - Done)

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
1.8.1 (save file from 1.7)

3. Next weekday before or after school visit the Kiosk again. Go home to living room and put the magazine to bookcase again, go to your room, Save game, and spend time until 24:00 then go out of your room (if the scene is not triggered reload and try again),

Done

after the scene is over go to sleep. In the next 2 days Amy’s quest triggered.
Note: if the next day is Saturday spend time until Sunday 19:00 or 23:00 hours, this day triggered the Amy’s quest, at this time you have a conversation with her outside of her room if you want to finish first Laura’s quest first do not give her pregnancy test, if you want to do both at the same time give it to her and follow the next steps*. If the next day is a weekday continue Laura’s quest step 4-5.

Can't trigger Amys quest. I can finish Laura quest line, but i Can't start Amys quest, I waited for a 10 days, with 2 weekends (Visit the commercial neighborhood at night - Done)
Have you had sex with Amy prior to v1.8.1?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Info for those who start a new game v1.8: in the part of Rachel's quest after first sex scene, do not visit Morgan such as the walkthrough says, to be able to continue go to your home, use the cheats (lamp beside your PC, pass 1640) and increase your sex skills, go back to Rachel's house, enjoy.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes