Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, all Maria does at the beach is tell me to go away and there are no swim trunks in the dresser ... read in walkthrough there should be, but Nada. I dunno if its connected but have gone on club date with her sister, and fucked her in my room - Maria watched from the door. She has come into bedroom when MC's sleeping and sucked his dick. What am I missing here? How do I get her to interact at the beach?

Oh! and where is Jazmins office? Sasha tells me shes waiting for me but I cant get into the back of the comic shop.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
So does he plan to end this soon and is the sequel going to star the same mc and pick up where one ends?

Moha Med

Jul 13, 2017
Guys Pleas help me Nesrot told me to steal maria computer when i go to her room to steal it my player keep saying " i need to talk to Maria "

Reactions: mesut

Remmy1234

Apr 8, 2018
Guys a stupid question :pensive: when the v1.7 come out i do the teacher quest and finish all of them.
But now i forgot where are all the teacher live.
I mean i do they quest, but i do not remember where they live :'(
One of the teacher live not so distant form mc is the easy one, but the other?
Can someone help me?
Liz lives in Golden Town or w/e its called, Ms. Turner lives in New neighborhood.

I seem to be stuck after Amy talks to you in your room in the evening, I've tried with both responses. plz help.
You just gotta wait 5 days and she'll appear in front of her room.

Side note: Also had to cheat to get past the Ketamine requirement for Brenda.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
OK, all Maria does at the beach is tell me to go away and there are no swim trunks in the dresser ... read in walkthrough there should be, but Nada. I dunno if its connected but have gone on club date with her sister, and fucked her in my room - Maria watched from the door. She has come into bedroom when MC's sleeping and sucked his dick. What am I missing here? How do I get her to interact at the beach?

Oh! and where is Jazmins office? Sasha tells me shes waiting for me but I cant get into the back of the comic shop.
Taken from v1.7 walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a walkthrough for the new 1.8 version or something? How do you know how to complete the quests?
So guys till now someone have made a full walkthrough about the two step-sister?
Anticipate thankses.
Get it .

did you guys had to start a new game for amy's questline to work?, shes not in my room after i talk to matt
I didn't start a new game. After talking to Matt I found her in my room the same night.

in update 1.8.1 where is no 84 and no 83 i cant find it
Buy it from the Kiosk in front of your school.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
You are playing v1.8.1 yes? Other than that I have no idea how to help you.

Or you can start over again using my save file at the end of v1.7

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes