fear59

Jul 25, 2017
Have you had sex with Amy prior to v1.8.1?
propably (at 90%) Yes
I finished:
Next day after school (if you want to see the scene again save before) at 20:00 hours go to
Commercial Neighborhood enjoy the scene. This is the end of Amy’s quest at current version

Now i can find Amy at basement at 20:00, and in the morning in her room at 6:00 (she sleeps)

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
propably (at 90%) Yes
I finished:
Next day after school (if you want to see the scene again save before) at 20:00 hours go to
Commercial Neighborhood enjoy the scene. This is the end of Amy’s quest at current version

Now i can find Amy at basement at 20:00, and in the morning in her room at 6:00 (she sleeps)
At some point did you edit any of her variables? If not then apologies, I have no idea why you can't trigger her new event.

fear59

Jul 25, 2017
At some point did you edit any of her variables? If not then apologies, I have no idea why you can't trigger her new event.
Don't remeber. But propably all my can be broken (I played that game since there were only Rachel and Ms. Taylor quests) I edited save games a lot.
I try to download other saves.

berserker698

Jan 2, 2018
propably (at 90%) Yes
I finished:

when u go to commercial,what's this scene bro

american

Apr 24, 2017
I seem to be stuck after Amy talks to you in your room in the evening, I've tried with both responses. plz help.
is this after you talk with Matthew if so you have to way until your dad start yelling ok
about 3 days into game play time ok

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I need help peeps, how do you start the Laura event as everytime I going into the pharmacy there is a man behind the counter not Laura and then I can't leave the pharmacy.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I need help peeps, how do you start the Laura event as everytime I going into the pharmacy there is a man behind the counter not Laura and then I can't leave the pharmacy.
Her quest have been fully redone in 1.8.1 version of the game. Either finish Mrs. Taylor quest in 1.7 version and put the save file into 1.8.1 ver or edit the save file. I think it would be fixed in the final version of the 1.8. Since it's still test version bugs are expected
Edit: To start Laura's quest you need to put the milf's hentai magazine,you got from Morgan during the intro, on the bookshelf in the living room (if you used save from 1.7 version, don't worry, just talk to Laura in the Old quarter at evening, she's standing near the markus house, she would give you the magazine and you can start her quest after that)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How do you trigger Jet quest? i go there at the book store where she always is but it say closed come tomoroww do i have to do something before tp trigger the quets?
To start Jet's quest you must reach Sarah's quest at the point you give her the fourth Tinymon card, after that go to East Town at 20:00 hours to Jet's book store. You don't need to visit Morgan that part is bugged in version 1.8.

HydeGt

Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys i am little bit lost . How do i get key to my room . I just finished her sister moving but cant continue because i cant get out of my room after 21h . Thanks for help

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hey guys i am little bit lost . How do i get key to my room . I just finished her sister moving but cant continue because i cant get out of my room after 21h . Thanks for help
You miss a part of her quest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HydeGt

Jan 11, 2018
Hello thanks for respond . But still i am stucked I did everything as it says (i have key to her room) , but i dont know how or where should i pick up my key room becuase if i go to her room then stars keep shining in the left corner but i cant get there or not sure if it is right spot or some glitch .

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Hello thanks for respond . But still i am stucked I did everything as it says (i have key to her room) , but i dont know how or where should i pick up my key room becuase if i go to her room then stars keep shining in the left corner but i cant get there or not sure if it is right spot or some glitch .
There is an updated version 1.8.1 of the game.

Caretaker

Apr 8, 2018
can someone help pls? i dont find charles home and the the quest from ms turner still not startet.. and im on day 115

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
i did everything about maria's quest but on beach she is telling leave me alone
Which walkthrough are you using?

Ok I give it a shot ! Have a nice day .
The glitch that you encountered in Maria's room is from v1.8 of the game. The new v1.8.1 fixed that.

can someone help pls? i dont find charles home and the the quest from ms turner still not startet.. and im on day 115
Next to pharmacy in Old Quarter.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes