xcior

Aug 19, 2017
Hello Guys , I am stuck at my room at dawn and cant get out of the room.... Its says I need to get a copy of my room key. How to get it ?

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Hello Guys , I am stuck at my room at dawn and cant get out of the room.... Its says I need to get a copy of my room key. How to get it ?
Your room key is in Maria's room, you have to do more of her quest till she gives you her keys, copy them than next day go into her room and on the shelf should be your keys.

xcior

Aug 19, 2017
asfadsasdasdasd.jpg
Your room key is in Maria's room, you have to do more of her quest till she gives you her keys, copy them than next day go into her room and on the shelf should be your keys.
Apperently I can't even do anything in her room. I am clicking everywhere nothing is happening.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Hello guys, i'm stuck at the beggar. The walkthrough says that i need sarah's key so that i can give him maria's panties and open the shop. But i already choose shasha so that's not possible. How to trigger the event without sarah's key?

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Dont get it why the Game is downloading so slow... Only 250-400 kb...

Tried the CG Rip. 10 Mb....

Aug 16, 2017
i downloaded the torrent version after this latest update (1.8.1) and seeing the thread, its bugged and cant get my room key as the torrent has not been updated too

joy oh joy

Reactions: Ashenemperor

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
any one have solution for my problem when i want to steal maria computer my MC keep saying " i need to talk to maria "
Which part of the quest are you doing?

Hello guys, i'm stuck at the beggar. The walkthrough says that i need sarah's key so that i can give him maria's panties and open the shop. But i already choose shasha so that's not possible. How to trigger the event without sarah's key?
It is recommended to follow the walkthrough and choose Sarah over Sasha. Besides, Sasha do not have any content/quest yet.

i downloaded the torrent version after this latest update (1.8.1) and seeing the thread, its bugged and cant get my room key as the torrent has not been updated too

joy oh joy

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

Vicky012

Aug 3, 2017
i created a new save. For some reason i'm entering a loop. after maria sister i read the diary. saw the workout scene then repeat to diary again. i cant get to beach scene. did i do something wrong??

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
i created a new save. For some reason i'm entering a loop. after maria sister i read the diary. saw the workout scene then repeat to diary again. i cant get to beach scene. did i do something wrong??
Use the walkthrough that pinned on the front page of the thread. Her quest hasn't changed in 1.8.1. So just follow the walkthgrough of 1.7 version of the game for her quest

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Have to admit, I am totally stuck and locked into part of the map and cannot seem to work out what to do at the labs. I have read the walkthrough as follows :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So im in the ladies locker room, I see both women in each room, it comes up "great" but then nothing. I cannot find any white coat or be able to even exit the floor of the labs at all. Each time I try to exit into an elevator, it says "I need an ID".... So im just stuck going round and round.... I cannot pass the guard either....

Any thoughts chaps?

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Can't trigger Laura phonecall scene, I always get some old man at the pharmacy. Where is laura or at what time is she at the pharmacy?

godoftuzas

May 25, 2018
In the morning from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., leave the shoes on the furniture in the entrance and
go to your room, look at the scene and talk to her, then she will ask you to fix her computer. how i need take off shoes ?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
In the morning from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., leave the shoes on the furniture in the entrance and
go to your room, look at the scene and talk to her, then she will ask you to fix her computer. how i need take off shoes ?
Right by the front door of your house is a cabinet with drawers. When you click it, you can leave your shoes there

Reactions: godoftuzas
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes