Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can't trigger Laura phonecall scene, I always get some old man at the pharmacy. Where is laura or at what time is she at the pharmacy?
That scene happens after ms taylor asks you to pick up a package for her at the pharmacy. After your visit with ms taylor she will call you to ask you about it.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Can't trigger Laura phonecall scene, I always get some old man at the pharmacy. Where is laura or at what time is she at the pharmacy?
Laura's questline has changed prior to previous version. Currently we do not know what to do. Ignore it for the time being until BoN releases the fixed+extra version usually 1 week give or take after the initial (test release) of the game.

could some one help I can download this game but can't play, says need software?
What software? Winrar?

Apr 23, 2018
Okay I have a new issue. I was doing the quest with Pam. I got to the part where I gathered enough evidence, but when I talk to her she says lets go to the washroom. Then the game does the next class and teleports me after school. I was watching a guide and it shows its supposed to take me to the washroom. Is this a bug?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Okay I have a new issue. I was doing the quest with Pam. I got to the part where I gathered enough evidence, but when I talk to her she says lets go to the washroom. Then the game does the next class and teleports me after school. I was watching a guide and it shows its supposed to take me to the washroom. Is this a bug?
Yes it is a bug to fix it:
(there is a bug here v1.7 you are not teleported to restroom to solve it edit your save
with RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and
1. Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
2. Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
3. Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.
Go to school the next day and return to the East side of the school and check the women's
locker room door to confirm Pam is there.
a. Go up to the first floor and check the air vents on the southwest side of the teacher's lounge
area to enter the vents.
b. Navigate to the far west of the vents and you will find the stalker.
c. Return to Pam at recess and give her the camera she'll tell you to visit her at home.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
well in amy's quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Pam and Brenda recess sex is bugged (V1.8.1), if you talk to Pam it takes you nowhere just ends recces, if you speak to Brenda you fuck Pam.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Laura's questline has changed prior to previous version. Currently we do not know what to do. Ignore it for the time being until BoN releases the fixed+extra version usually 1 week give or take after the initial (test release) of the game.

What software? Winrar?
Did it say to talk to her on the road to new neighborhood?? I just noticed a different character on the street because it was new. she just disappeared and i was able to do her quest with no problems. I continued for an almost complete 11.7 save.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
I can't copy Mss Taylor house key because the school gate is closed. Does anyone have any idea if it's a bug or am I missing something.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I can't copy Mss Taylor house key because the school gate is closed. Does anyone have any idea if it's a bug or am I missing something.
do you know how to edit the save file? if so just give yourself a key copy and you just walk a foot away and right back on to the indicators. should clear your bug

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, I have no clue here and its annoying af ... Can I feed the damn cat or is this just a dialogue place-holder Sis keeps repeating?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
how can i edit a save and get a pregnancy test ?
it is an item that you can change the amount in your inventory. You have to use rpgsave file editor. you cant use savefile online because you can't add something you have not already had one of at some point. with the editor i mentioned you can change anything including switches. I used it to change from warrens gang to nessrots after I choose to help maria.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
OK, I have no clue here and its annoying af ... Can I feed the damn cat or is this just a dialogue place-holder Sis keeps repeating?
Just dialog, means nothing now. the only cat you can feed is morgans aunts cat when you go to catch it.

Reactions: Reese286
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes