Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Did it say to talk to her on the road to new neighborhood?? I just noticed a different character on the street because it was new. she just disappeared and i was able to do her quest with no problems. I continued for an almost complete 11.7 save.
Yes you are correct if you carry over from v1.7 she will be outside of your home and give you a hentai magazine. But we were talking about starting fresh from v1.8.1. Laura's quest is buggy and all over the place.

Does the english (translation?) still sucks hairy balls?
Yes. But still playable.

someone has CG up to date from 1.5-1.8 ?

Got this error: View attachment 136691
Right before pressing spy on Laura in the pharmacy
Are you using Firebane's mod or the crunched version?

cant trigger the beach event
Follow the walkthrough v1.7 made by @Kertug.

Is it a one time event, or repeatable?

As for the new look. Did you also notice, that he is not so short compared to the women anymore? All of them except saraha and racheal were much taller than him. They seem more equal in height now.
1 time event. You get the choice between Sarah or Maria. If I remember correctly you get the option to jerk it off or take a cold shower.

I can not get keys to my room from Maria the game wont let me grab them ion bedroom it has flashing spot but i cant retrieve them
You are playing v1.8 of the game. The current game release is v1.8.1 fixed that.

Reactions: Q Who

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
When Ms.Taylor tell me to pick up the package and I came to the pharmacy all i see is the old man and i never saw laura. Can someone help?
Yes from the previous version Laura was supposed to be standing there at the counter. With the current version Laura's questline has been changed. Right now people are still figuring out shit.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Ok I finish ms.taylor quest but the walkthrough says that I need to put no.84 in the library and buy a dildo. Where can I get no.84 and 83

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Are you using Firebane's mod or the crunched version perhaps?

The hentai magazine?

Laura's quest?
Yes I put one hentai book and watch the scene but when I try to put in more hentai books in the library I can’t and I can’t put the dildo in the mail box

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Yes I put one hentai book and watch the scene but when I try to put in more hentai books in the library I can’t and I can’t put the dildo in the mail box
Have you talk to Morgan at school before class and bought the other 2 hentai magazines from the Kiosk?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes