Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Oh that yea I got like 10 of them and still it doesn’t let me put a book in it
You don't actually get to buy 10 of them. These mag are the limited kind. Buy the 1st one and put it in the cabinet next to tv and wait utill 00:00 to see the scene with Laura. The next day buy the last one.

If you bought 10 of them then you doing something wrong. Those are not the magazines.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
It says hentai magazine and if I did something wrong it might be when I bought it in Maria quest or Rachel that I use it and watch the scene

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
It says hentai magazine and if I did something wrong it might be when I bought it in Maria quest or Rachel that I use it and watch the scene
What Maria and Rachel quest are you talking about? Have you atleast go to the kiosk in front of the school gate?

How to tiger Amy quest? or what to do when i have old save
If you carry over from v1.7, Amy's new quest will trigger after 5 days.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
When I was in Rachel quest I talked to Morgan and he told me about the class that jet was giving and the kiosk, so when I bought the magazine I saw the sparkles in the bookshelf and put it in and I saw Laura scene

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Go near marckus house (The apartment on the right of your house). There should be a lady next to the apartment, talk to her.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
When I was in Rachel quest I talked to Morgan and he told me about the class that jet was giving and the kiosk, so when I bought the magazine I saw the sparkles in the bookshelf and put it in and I saw Laura scene
Yes yes I understand. Try this. Talk to Morgan again at school before class. If the conversation leads to MC asking where he got the 1st magazine then you can continue to the kiosk.

EDIT: Wait you haven't talk to Laura outside your house yet?

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Yes yes I understand. Try this. Talk to Morgan again at school before class. If the conversation leads to MC asking where he got the 1st magazine then you can continue to the kiosk.

EDIT: Wait you haven't talk to Laura outside your house yet?
No idk where she is

Paul_Jones

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry guys, but I can't find Amy after I talked with her ex boyfriend about the pregnancy. I followed the walkthrough using my car to go there and go back home but she isn't in front of my room how it should be. Any suggestions? Thanks

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Sorry guys, but I can't find Amy after I talked with her ex boyfriend about the pregnancy. I followed the walkthrough using my car to go there and go back home but she isn't in front of my room how it should be. Any suggestions? Thanks
She should be inside your room the same night. Some one else did asked the same question and by now it seems like a its bugged. Currently I have no answer for you.

Caretaker

Apr 8, 2018
i have two probs again sry :(
first i cant finish with jasons mom.. i was in the church and then i went to his home. but i have to talk with him befor i can talk with his mom otherwise it only thay " jasons mom is hot". after i talk with jason his mom is in the dinner room at 8. and when i talk then to her to have wine its 10 and i´m in my room to sleep...
and in the shool with pam when i show her the investigations she want me to come with her to the bathroom and the break is over and we have second lesson.. when i talk to her all other times she only say, that she likes it doggy.... how can i fix this pls.

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
I miss the Laura Masturbation pictures.
When i see her I got the massage "failed to load img/pictures/Mastu%20Laura.png"
I looked at the folder and there a no pictures whith this name in it.
can someone pls share a folder with all images ?

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to make Amy appear after the first sexual event with mc, step by step BoN says that appears after 5 days, thanks for the early response.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes