Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Can't get Jet's quest to trigger after finishing the sarah quest till the point it says I need in the walkthrough. The fixed one that is 1.7

Edit:Nvm didn't do all her lessons first. I'm a retard. Sue me.

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
PLS help guys . Amy quest after than i speak with her boy friend and i go back to the home and i speak with Amy what i need to do

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yes you are correct if you carry over from v1.7 she will be outside of your home and give you a hentai magazine. But we were talking about starting fresh from v1.8.1. Laura's quest is buggy and all over the place.

Yes. But still playable.

Are you using Firebane's mod or the crunched version?

Follow the walkthrough v1.7 made by @Kertug.

1 time event. You get the choice between Sarah or Maria. If I remember correctly you get the option to jerk it off or take a cold shower.

You are playing v1.8 of the game. The current game release is v1.8.1 fixed that.
I started a new game. Laura was standing on the street and gave me a the mag the same as she did when I started my 1.7 save.

Reactions: Gudfella

vedkhanna90

Nov 27, 2017
How do I get a car? I tried buying from the guy at Mafia headquarters but I was not able to see any circle in my parking place to park it.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
The whole day maybe, I am not sure at this point. If she is not there then I really don't know what to do other than wait for the fixed+extras version of the game.
Ok I got it thanks for the help
What I was missing was to talk with morgen sorry and thanks

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
I feel like BoN rushed Laura and Amy quests to get to MNL2. They didn't feel like the same quality quests as Sarah. I liked the previous quest direction of Laura and Amy but in this update everything changed so quickly that it felt unrealistic and not immersive which is unlike the usual BoN quest design.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shades19

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
hey guys, in amy's quest after visiting her ex and going home by car, she's not in mc's room. am i missing something
I am not sure but i think you must be to your room at 20:00 hours, if you miss that time try to be in your room this hour the next day.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes