May 16, 2018
Hi guys new here,

I would like to ask if there is an incest patch for the game, or does it need one?

Also can someone guide me on this game:
Does it have long good content?
Sex scenes have animation?
Voice included?

Thanks!

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hi guys new here,

I would like to ask if there is an incest patch for the game, or does it need one?

Also can someone guide me on this game:
Does it have long good content?
Sex scenes have animation?
Voice included?

Thanks!
No need for incest patch. It is long. And have content. Is the content good, well, it depends on your taste. Sex scenes are looped pictures, so sort of animated. Yes, there's voices too, but you'll turn down the volume quite soon.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
No need for incest patch. It is long. And have content. Is the content good, well, it depends on your taste. Sex scenes are looped pictures, so sort of animated. Yes, there's voices too, but you'll turn down the volume quite soon.
Thanks! So the stepmother route is intended? Not just changed due to patreon issue?
Hahah why would i turn down the volume?

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
i love that game ,but can someone can make a good WALKTHROUGH where the thing to do is in order ,because we to got all the scene

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I started a new game. Laura was standing on the street and gave me a the mag the same as she did when I started my 1.7 save.
Ahh ok. So all her previous quest has been removed then? That's a shame. I like the part where MC help her look for a bikini and going to the pool.

PS: I have yet to start a new game. Patiently waiting for the fixed+extras version to come out.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
what are all of the scenes in the mall for laura's quest?
All I could find was Sara scene, fangirl and glory-hole. Have no clue what the lever next to security room even do.

And the best gift for Laura to unlock all scenes after the interview is the comic books.

Crimsomtora

May 4, 2017
i am stuck dawn you watch TV and Maria will be training with sexy clothes. i can get the night after to triger so if any one have a save with that plz shear it with me so i can get fader with maria.

Shamn

Sep 15, 2017
what you need to do,what would the old save (1.7) earned in 1.8
I want to start the quest with Laura and Amy

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes