american

Apr 24, 2017
Have you read even one page of this thread? First page for example??
No one take the time to search or go back to lazy or want everyone to help them right away so just take easy or let them comment and maybe them will learn to search or go back

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
No one take the time to search or go back to lazy or want everyone to help them right away so just take easy or let them comment and maybe them will learn to search or go back
True, but they keep asking the same questions over and over again, like it hasn't been answered for a hundred times already before them. So don't be surprised, that someone is annoyed with it :)

Reactions: american

congtunhangheo0990

Aug 11, 2018
I can not do Laura's job. I left the comic book and watched it at 00:00 but after the mission needed to go to the mailbox, I did. There are dilo but not put into. And the shelves still show bright stars. help me

caixote69

Apr 8, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm having a green icon and the 2 caracter sceens are blocking. when I enter inco a car I don have the car icon.
Any solutions

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Please, How to maximize love with Laura? and Amy doesn't stand in front of her room at 19:00 (even after an..l with Laura). What to do ?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
to edit save file using daisy, what does her minimum value need to be so i can i get a hj through dad's quest?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Guys,
I'm having a green icon and the 2 caracter sceens are blocking. when I enter inco a car I don have the car icon.
Any solutions
Which quest?

Please, How to maximize love with Laura? and Amy doesn't stand in front of her room at 19:00 (even after an..l with Laura). What to do ?
Assuming you already had sex with Amy and waited 5 days, she should be there at night.

to edit save file using daisy, what does her minimum value need to be so i can i get a hj through dad's quest?
Save inside the changing room and edit the value to 50. Remember to change back the value after the HJ scene.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
For me the right order for quest to play and avoid conflicts with other quests in this game is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well if you did it that way, then you would miss the daisy hj or bj scene in his quest.

unless you're doing what I'm doing. aka using save editor.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes