partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
No one take the time to search or go back to lazy or want everyone to help them right away so just take easy or let them comment and maybe them will learn to search or go back
True, but they keep asking the same questions over and over again, like it hasn't been answered for a hundred times already before them. So don't be surprised, that someone is annoyed with it :)
First sentence of answer was originally "So one illiterate idiot more?" But I removed it because it sounded so-oo rude...:evilsmile:

Search is so hard to use: How To Search In F95Zone GIF.gif

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
links are down except 1 really slow :p
i'm gonna wait the megalink and maybe update for fixes even :p

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How though?

Due to what you specified, you said you did Dad's quest first, and then Beth/Daisy
No i say: Rachel, Maria (recess Only for Daisy and Beth together with Rachel and Maria) Rachel and most part of Maria's quest are before Dad's.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
No i say: Rachel, Maria (recess Only for Daisy and Beth together with Rachel and Maria) Rachel and most part of Maria's quest are before Dad's.
Well if you did Daisy and Beth's recess together, that automatically starts Daisy's quest since she visits your home in the afternoon right after you are finished Beth's recess (and her's) quest on the same day, if I recall correctly.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Well if you did Daisy and Beth's recess together, that automatically starts Daisy's quest since she visits your home in the afternoon right after you are finished Beth's recess (and her's) quest on the same day, if I recall correctly.
Daisy visit's you outside of your home if after her recess talk to her outside of school next to the fountain and help her to find who stole her cheerleader uniform.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Myself understand 100% that why I shake my head and stop answer you will go crazy understand alot or first timer but still you have search button or take you time to look for you answer not hard
Same here. It could be overwhelming at first, but the purpose of the walkthrough is that people would stop asking same questions over and over again. Plus the walkthrough for 1.8 have been posted like a day or 2 after the test version got uploaded here. People are just lazy to look through pages, imo.

Reactions: american

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Daisy visit's you outside of your home if after her recess talk to her outside of school next to the fountain and help her to find who stole her cheerleader uniform.
Oh so you don't need to do Beth's recess quest for Daisy's main quest to start?

I'm confused.

I have already done Daisy's recess quest.

My question/concern is whether you will miss Daisy's handjob/bj in Dad's quest if you don't do Beth's recess quest, which means that if you did do Beth's recess quest, then that implies that Daisy's main quest will start when she meets you at home to invite you to a party. So you stating that you did Daisy's quest last in your original post doesn't make sense because you'll miss the HJ scene in Dad's quest and will need to use cheats to edit for you not to miss it.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Oh so you don't need to do Beth's recess quest for Daisy's main quest to start?

I'm confused.

I have already done Daisy's recess quest.

My question/concern is whether you will miss Daisy's handjob/bj in Dad's quest if you don't do Beth's recess quest, which means that if you did do Beth's recess quest, then that implies that Daisy's main quest will start when she meets you at home to invite you to a party. So you stating that you did Daisy's quest last in your original post doesn't make sense because you'll miss the HJ scene in Dad's quest and will need to use cheats to edit for you not to miss it.
You will miss it, if you don't finish beth's recess quest (you can always use save editor for it to happen too). Daisy's main quest starts after you talk to her after school near the fountain.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
You will miss it, if you don't finish beth's recess quest (you can always use save editor for it to happen too). Daisy's main quest starts after you talk to her after school near the fountain.
Nope, Daisy's main quest starts right away when you finished her and Beth's recess quest in that order.

I just did a re-check.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I've had kinda' a funny issue come up, not sure if its happening for anybody else.
When going through Daisy's quest, I came to the point where I got the key and saw her step-father abusing her, then next time I went to school it looks like it jumped ahead and now I can't talk to her until I've improved my fighting skills to beat Christian.

Edit: Looks like it's supposed to do that, just had him doubled in the schoolyard making me think it was a glitch

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Nope, Daisy's main quest starts right away when you finished her and Beth's recess quest in that order.

I just did a re-check.
I don't know, buddy. It didn't start in my case. I have finished her recess quest, before the dad's arrival. It starts after you talk to her at school's fountain. I have finished the game on 1.7 more than 3 times already. Never started by itself, only after I talked to her at school's fountain after finishing her recess quest. There are not much quest, that start automatically, when you meet the needed conditions for further progression.
Edit: It didn't start even after I finished beth's recess quest, right after daisy's recess quest either. Also haven't seen a note in the walkthrough about daisy's main quest. The walkthrough suggests you to finish daisy's recess quest first and finish beth's recess quest next, in order to get HJ scene from daisy during dad's quest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes