Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
There's like 2-3 walkthroughs, not sure which one to follow. I'm following the one by Kertug on the main pag rn.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 12-Aug-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.8.1 Test version
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<Downloads>
- - -
Thanks @Arc018

Unofficial Android Port: | Compressed Version:

Thanks @dr FeelGood

Game Variables Thread:
Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
(v1.7) by @Kertug
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
the mega link is down doggy.

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
guys im finish for Sarah quest but every time when i go in her room i do just normal with her not anal its there any away to do anal with her

american

Apr 24, 2017
True, but they keep asking the same questions over and over again, like it hasn't been answered for a hundred times already before them. So don't be surprised, that someone is annoyed with it :)
Myself understand 100% that why I shake my head and stop answer you will go crazy understand alot or first timer but still you have search button or take you time to look for you answer not hard

U

User_196312

Hi eveyrone.

If someone has a problem with daisy's quest where you must speak with gang don't do it this part of quest is bugged take RpgMakerSaveEdit and set daisy's quest to100 and you got it you can continue her quest. =)

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
At this point I don't know. You will be locked in the pharmacy if you go there if I'm not mistaken. Or you can use RpgMakerSaveEdit and put it inside your inventory yourself.
Yea I’m having that problem to but if I go to save edit what is the name for it

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Ok and how do I get coral quest because she saw me having sex with Rachel
Backup your save. Need to edit your save using RPGMakerSaveEdit.

Step by step:
  • Load your recent save.
  • Go to Advanced > Edit Switches and Variables.
  • Under variables tab > 24: 'Relacion Caroline'. Set the value to 12. Save and exit.
  • On Monday go to class. During recess talk to Carol and choose yes. Answer all her questions correctly. After recess the event should trigger.
Edited

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes