Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Nope, Daisy's main quest starts right away when you finished her and Beth's recess quest in that order.

I just did a re-check.
I was start over the game from beginning to update the walkthrough, (waiting for fixed+extras version to finsh it) and i finish Daisy's and Beth recess, Daisy's quest didn't start, to continue her quest you must talk to her in school yard near the fountain after finish her recess. Finish Dad's quest, i didn't miss the HJ scene with Daisy in changing room.

fremlars

Aug 13, 2018
Any one Got the updated variable list for 1.8+ ? Just need to know how to Find package 78 or whatever for Brenda quest part 3 or 4. Guy asks for 2 packages easttown/chinatown..

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Step by step:

Advanced > Edit Switches and Variables.

Under variables tab > 24: 'Relacion Caroline'. Set the value to 12. Save and exit.

On Monday go to class. During recess talk to Carol and help her with her studies. After recess the event should trigger.
I thought it was 15 for her quest?

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
I can not do Laura's job. I left the comic book and watched it at 00:00 but after the mission needed to go to the mailbox, I did. There are dilo but not put into. And the shelves still show bright stars. help me
I got this issue as well. At some stage Laura asked to use the computer in my room. I then came to see her at home 10am-2pm. Try being at home in you room at that time of day in the week.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Any one Got the updated variable list for 1.8+ ? Just need to know how to Find package 78 or whatever for Brenda quest part 3 or 4. Guy asks for 2 packages easttown/chinatown..
That should be in the items, not variables.

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
Guys where the fuck is the Hornets Pub?? i have been walking around this goddamn city but cannot find it at all

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Guys where the fuck is the Hornets Pub?? i have been walking around this goddamn city but cannot find it at all
It's actually irritating, when people ask such dumb questions. "visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter" taken from the walkthrough from the section of Amy's quest, btw.

darontan

Aug 13, 2017
[QUOTE = "Gudfella, posta: 1009359, üye: 691640"] gidin . Son birkaç sayfada arama yapın.

thank you

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I was start over the game from beginning to update the walkthrough, (waiting for fixed+extras version to finsh it) and i finish Daisy's and Beth recess, Daisy's quest didn't start, to continue her quest you must talk to her in school yard near the fountain after finish her recess. Finish Dad's quest, i didn't miss the HJ scene with Daisy in changing room.
I don't know, buddy. It didn't start in my case. I have finished her recess quest, before the dad's arrival. It starts after you talk to her at school's fountain. I have finished the game on 1.7 more than 3 times already. Never started by itself, only after I talked to her at school's fountain after finishing her recess quest. There are not much quest, that start automatically, when you meet the needed conditions for further progression.
Edit: It didn't start even after I finished beth's recess quest, right after daisy's recess quest either. Also haven't seen a note in the walkthrough about daisy's main quest. The walkthrough suggests you to finish daisy's recess quest first and finish beth's recess quest next, in order to get HJ scene from daisy during dad's quest.
Keep in mind that Dad already arrived when I finished Beth's recess quest. Does that have any effect?

Anyways I'm going to do a redo over again for one last time, and see what happens. It must be an error in my part if I have two people arriving at differenct conclusions than me.

I hope we get to fuck the principal at the next update. Markus is lucky.

If it weren't for the constant bugs/several bad english issues, this game would've been in my top 3 hentai games atm. Still a very enjoyable game if you ignore those problems.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Keep in mind that Dad already arrived when I finished Beth's recess quest. Does that have any effect?

Anyways I'm going to do a redo over again for one last time, and see what happens. It must be an error in my part if I have two people arriving at differenct conclusions than me.

I hope we get to fuck the principal at the next update. Markus is lucky.
No. I think the HJ scene works without Beth's recess, but if you run out of time, you can use cheat to finish Daisy's recess first and do Beth's recess during Rachel and Maria quests.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
No. I think the HJ scene works without Beth's recess, but if you run out of time, you can use cheat to finish Daisy's recess first and do Beth's recess during Rachel and Maria quests.
Got ya. I'm gonna be careful with the steps, don't want to rely on cheats since sometimes it can effect later progress especially with a game that has several bugs.

Right now I'm relying on your walkthrough, as well as balzak's appendix sections.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes