Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
All I could find was Sara scene, fangirl and glory-hole. Have no clue what the lever next to security room even do.

And the best gift for Laura to unlock all scenes after the interview is the comic books.
what glory hole?

fremlars

Aug 13, 2018
Hey forgot to ask this, But do any of you know about the laura bug? As in ketamina drug item for brenda, and laura doesn't work at the pharmacy in 1.8 test version. I've done the laura quests though, mag/pc/ job interview.etc. I guess just edit the save file ? or is this unsolved bug.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is this the only glory hole? Btw there is the guy with the mask who steals your money. The same one from the woods and the jet mission. Has anyone determined if it has any effect in the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Sorry for this noobish question but I cannot reach the stars with the keys of mike's room, what am I doing wrong?
Keys in Mikes room? The MC? There are no keys there, those are i marias room. Did you get her package and make a copy of her room key at the armory?

wimpie23

Aug 14, 2018
hello all question I ask maria on a date se tells me to meet in the square but notting happens is it a bug and can i fix it thanxs all

DownToGeorgia

Sep 3, 2017
Keys in Mikes room? The MC? There are no keys there, those are i marias room. Did you get her package and make a copy of her room key at the armory?
I went for the package and talked to her in front of the door, then the game takes me to the school and that's when I go to her room for mike's keys but I cannot reach them inside the room

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:212A89CCC12B3458A4025F9572F620C7F3E96188&xl=8362038350&dn=MY+NEW+LIFE.torrent

Jadedscorpion

May 24, 2018
im trying to do beths quest but im half ways through it but i cant get her to call me at night, ive done daisy quest and all the teachers quest aswell as joined a mafia and the principle and markus scene

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I went for the package and talked to her in front of the door, then the game takes me to the school and that's when I go to her room for mike's keys but I cannot reach them inside the room
did you make copies of her keys before you got the package? When are you going in her room? You say it takes you to school, but you don't describe well what your next steps are. Where are you looking for the keys, where the printer is? what do you mean reach it?

DownToGeorgia

Sep 3, 2017
did you make copies of her keys before you got the package? When are you going in her room? You say it takes you to school, but you don't describe well what your next steps are. Where are you looking for the keys, where the printer is? what do you mean reach it?
First I go for the copies, then to terracota for the package, and return to the house, she is waiting there and after you talk to her you're sent to school, then in the afternoon after school I return home and go directly to her room.------ That's the point where I get lost, because I think the keys should be where the stars are shining, next to the strongbox.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes