Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I thought it was 15 for her quest?
If you follow my step by step the value will be 15 and the event should trigger.

Are you using Firebane's mod or the crunched version?

Sorry for this noobish question but I cannot reach the stars with the keys of mike's room, what am I doing wrong?
That is a bug from v1.8 of the game. Version 1.8.1 fixed that.

hello all question I ask maria on a date se tells me to meet in the square but notting happens is it a bug and can i fix it thanxs all
You can only go on a date with either Rachel or Carol. It is not recommended to go on a second date with Rachel or her value will reset back and you have to do her quest all over again.

Reactions: DownToGeorgia

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
If you follow my step by step the value will be 15 and the event should trigger.

You can only go on a date with either Rachel or Carol. It is not recommended to go on a second date with Rachel or her value will reset back and you have to do her quest all over again.
Ok thanks

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
First I go for the copies, then to terracota for the package, and return to the house, she is waiting there and after you talk to her you're sent to school, then in the afternoon after school I return home and go directly to her room.------ That's the point where I get lost, because I think the keys should be where the stars are shining, next to the strongbox.
No it is the other side, the right side, where her computer and laptop are. The sparkling by the strongbox is the candle that is used if your stealth is not high enough. You need to go to the top right coner of the room where the computer,chair and printer are.

from seeing the above reply, I forgot to ask which version you are using? I always have the latest one, so I forgot to ask.

Reactions: DownToGeorgia

DownToGeorgia

Sep 3, 2017
No it is the other side, the right side, where her computer and laptop are. The sparkling by the strongbox is the candle that is used if your stealth is not high enough. You need to go to the top right coner of the room where the computer,chair and printer are.

from seeing the above reply, I forgot to ask which version you are using? I always have the latest one, so I forgot to ask.
I just read that reply too, it is the 1.8 so that might be the problem, nevertheless many thanks for your interest <3

DownToGeorgia

Sep 3, 2017

So that's the problem hahaha thank you!

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
I completed the pussyfights and have to talk to mafia for daisy's questline but when ever I talk to her (Russian Mafia) she asks if im ready for the pussyfight, since it's already i can only go home there, but it seems like it never resolves probably. Anybody know what to do? Or how to edit the save properly?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I completed the pussyfights and have to talk to mafia for daisy's questline but when ever I talk to her (Russian Mafia) she asks if im ready for the pussyfight, since it's already i can only go home there, but it seems like it never resolves probably. Anybody know what to do? Or how to edit the save properly?
Are you talking to the boss about daisy or the under boss? I have not got back to that point yet in my replay yet, so it has been some time, but I think you ask the girl by the desk, the one from the limo, not the boss.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Why why why i cant find INVETORY
In andriod version
I cant even save the game
I even watch walkthrough in youtube but still i cant find it
Somebody plz help me

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
How do you get threesome with Sandra and Caroline after you get as much love as possible?
I might be wrong but the only threesome that you can get:
  • Carol and Sandra
  • Daisy and Beth
  • Pam and Nadine
  • Tyna and Amaria
  • Laura and Amy (supposedly, I still can't get it to trigger)
EDIT: Just found out about Carol and Sandra threesome

fremlars

Aug 13, 2018
you talk to svet or whoever depending on the gang you joined , the one right in front of you as you enter base. they're in between the 2 vendors.

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
When I try do this In evening Jaqueline appear and rape you she don't meet me – Nesrot Wants the computer of Maria – Go to room of Maria in morning and take computer. – HERE YOU HAVE THE COICE YOUR GANG – IF YOU GO TO NESROT YOU CAN CHOICE NESROT GANA OR WARREN GANG IF YOU GO WITH MARIA YOU CAN CHOICE NINA'S GANG OR CHANG GANG. – GO TO SELECT YOUR GANG SECCTION

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
When I try do this In evening Jaqueline appear and rape you she don't meet me – Nesrot Wants the computer of Maria – Go to room of Maria in morning and take computer. – HERE YOU HAVE THE COICE YOUR GANG – IF YOU GO TO NESROT YOU CAN CHOICE NESROT GANA OR WARREN GANG IF YOU GO WITH MARIA YOU CAN CHOICE NINA'S GANG OR CHANG GANG. – GO TO SELECT YOUR GANG SECCTION
Assuming you already did all the requirements beforehand, wait at Old Quarter. Make sure the time is 23:00. Walk to East Town (the time should be 00:00). Jaqueline should come pick you up.

JAVM3000

Jul 16, 2018
I'm in the part where I have to use the console in my room for Maria's story, but when I select it, it tells me that it is not yet implemented

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I'm in the part where I have to use the console in my room for Maria's story, but when I select it, it tells me that it is not yet implemented
Yes it's just a place holder at the moment. If you have done all the steps, Maria will bring you pizza and just enjoy the scene. If you did not get the scene, then you are missing a few steps. Refer to the walkthrough again.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes