Grieve

Jan 30, 2018
That is Jet's main quest. Annie's house is in High Neighborhood. The one with those guards blocking the entrances.

Are you picking up the package for Ms. Taylor or ketamine for Brenda?

East Town package is just north east of sex shop (Don't cross over to the other side of the road. Brown cardboard box). China Town is visible just below the flyover/bridge same brown cardboard box.

If you are using Firebane's mod, please uninstall it. The mod only support v1.7 of the game.

Same as above. Uninstall Firebane's mod.
Thank you.
But since i copy paste original data to remove the mod, seems like i got messed up too, I can't talk to Laura nor interact with the bookstand to put hentai magazine in, nor getting the call from Laura after delivering package to Ms Taylor either.
I guess i'll keep play with the mod and wait for mod 1.8.1 release.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you.
But since i copy paste original data to remove the mod, seems like i got messed up too, I can't talk to Laura nor interact with the bookstand to put hentai magazine in, nor getting the call from Laura after delivering package to Ms Taylor either.
I guess i'll keep play with the mod and wait for mod 1.8.1 release.
That would take a while. Firebane has stated that he won't bother modding the game until BoN releases v1.8 Fixed+extras. Currently we are playing the test version.

amy bug when u call her for a game XD
You are playing v1.8. Download the latest v1.8.1

Reactions: dsouliv03

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
how can i continue with beth and i fucked daisy up in school and she will not let me continue her part

blackprinzz

Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys! just wanted to point something out, to those who were having the bug of Amy not appearing in MC's room after the talk with her ex bf, it seems like after i chose the mafia gang today, she was finally there in my room! Finally.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1) I am stuck with jet's quest,I was able to found only 5 out of 6 panties & the game goes to completely dark after I enter beths room,is that a bug?

fremlars

Aug 13, 2018
That is Jet's main quest. Annie's house is in High Neighborhood. The one with those guards blocking the entrances.

Are you picking up the package for Ms. Taylor or ketamine for Brenda?

East Town package is just north east of sex shop (Don't cross over to the other side of the road. Brown cardboard box). China Town is visible just below the flyover/bridge same brown cardboard box.

If you are using Firebane's mod, please uninstall it. The mod only support v1.7 of the game.

Same as above. Uninstall Firebane's mod.
you're right, Just didnt' figure background items to be the acutal quest objective.. that was a nice little gem that can be easily missed.

Do you also happen to know how to debug tyna? I think running the amy quest bugged hers so when I vist her at school it starts the tournament arch but once I take her and amaria to the base I can only go to the tournament and not trigger the "Tutorial/ first fight'. Or Did I forget what the order was?

Thanks for the help!

Jun 10, 2018
Hey. I can't seem to trigger the correct event where you spy on Laura. (The point in the walktrough that says that after you have fixed her computer) So she never visits me after I go to bed. Someone knoe what I am doing wrong?

Looksick

Dec 25, 2017
Hello,
I stucked after I get the picture of Jet. I clicked on it, then MC called to her and she invited me. But it does not matter what time I go to her house 19, 20, 21, 23 or 0 it alwys a message: "It is too late."

Does anyone can help me with that?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes