blackprinzz

Sep 18, 2017
hey guys, is there a fix for Morgan's quest where the MC has to talk to his dad at night but gets stuck with mom coming in between

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
i cant talk to tyna in courtyard btw im done choosing skill set XD and i already change the varibles to tyna quest to 17 still cannot triggered any talk

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
5, LAURA. (1.8)

– In the afternoon I put magazine No. in the library, visit at dawn the living room and enjoy.

– In the afternoon put the No. 84 in the library, buy a dildo sexshop and leave it in the mailbox of home, visit at dawn the living room and enjoy.

– In the afternoon put the No. 83 in the library, at dawn visit 1st floor of the house, Laura is in your room and will ask you to use your computer.

– In the morning from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., leave the shoes on the furniture in the entrance and go to your room, look at the scene and talk to her, then she will ask you to fix her computer.

– Go into his room and fix the computer.

– In the early morning visit your room and watch Laura's webcam – go to sleep and receive Laura's visit.

Requirement to continue: to have car in property

– Expect it to be Labrorabne day. Laura will wait at the entrance of the house, accompany her to the interview.

– Best gift: Comic Collection, gives you full scene when you get home. SEX SCENES:

FANGIRL:

– Take the corridor north, enter the warehouse, where there are NO policemen. And hit the switch.

– Go back to the first salt and take the west road to the parking lot.

– Walk through the parking lot A girl will assault you.

SUSPICIOUS BOY:

– Take the stairs to the right and dube, up turn to the right.

– Enter the game store and approach the suspicious boy below to the left.

– Go back to the first room and take the North road.

– Enter the police room and talk to him.

– Go back to the comic shop and watch the scene.

– Use the cell phone on the floor.

– Get out of the comic shop and take the East aisle.

– Enter the toilet on the right and use the service, Enjoy!

SARAH

Requirement to continue: Sarah defrocked.

– Take the ladder on the right and go upstairs,

– Enter the northern clothing store, the big one. Go to the locker room on the left, The watchman will get your attention,

– Talk to her, the watchman

– Return to the First room and take the West corridor and travel to the parking lot

– Use the car with the painted sword

– Return to the clothing store and enter the locker room where Sarah is

If you do not want to do any of this, use the silo next to where you appeared.

– Laura will call you and come back home, enjoy!

– Now you have to wait for it to be weekend Saturday or Sunday night.

– Laura will be at the entrance talking to him. Enjoy the scene. QUESTLINE LAURA FINISHED SEX SCENES:

After 1st time sex with her Enter in bathroom in 6h in 7h, 16h or 17h in her rroom 1st Anal now you have all sex scenes unlock

11h in toilet 1st floor Deepthroath

12h in beach near old quarter footjob and Titjob

13h to 15h in kitchen 2nd anal sex need headphones to dad

00h to 1h livingroom Blowjob

00h to 05 in your room in play game and invite her win: Titjob and Vaginal sex or Lose: Cunnilingus and VAginal sex. in 7h, 16h or 17h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or anal sex

I can not put dillo in the mailbox of home ( in quest Laura )
This is well done. You should add to Lauras quest, in the room next to the security guard is the guy with the gas mask who steals some of your money. You can still do other things and it may be important. I dont think anyone has said what it does, but it must be there for some reason.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i cant talk to tyna in courtyard btw im done choosing skill set XD and i already change the varibles to tyna quest to 17 still cannot triggered any talk
You cant talk to her there. Did you work at the aunts shop for 20 days to trigger the first pussy fight scene? After that you can talk to her by the bus stop and she will tell you to train in china town. after working 50 days at the store is when you see a scene in tynas apartment with her aunt. then you go see the boss about fighting in the tournament.

Reactions: dsouliv03
Aug 31, 2017
Just torrented the newest version of the game, after the intro at school, when I try to enter the old quarter to get home/start the game I get an error message that reads: "Failed to load: img/characters/!Flame4.png.f35b7f1fc0422b63132dd92d2d1ea50e.png". Is there a fix for this?

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
You cant talk to her there. Did you work at the aunts shop for 20 days to trigger the first pussy fight scene? After that you can talk to her by the bus stop and she will tell you to train in china town. after working 50 days at the store is when you see a scene in tynas apartment with her aunt. then you go see the boss about fighting in the tournament.
omg thanks im done in training in gym in hideout and done the pussy fight but didnt know about the 50 days working so imma try it and tell u if i succeed or not XD
btw i still didnt show my ability to tyna like what said in walkthrough and didnt talk to her in bus stop in school after the first pussy fight but i already training in gym in china...

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello,
I stucked after I get the picture of Jet. I clicked on it, then MC called to her and she invited me. But it does not matter what time I go to her house 19, 20, 21, 23 or 0 it alwys a message: "It is too late."

Does anyone can help me with that?
Her house is number 1 in east town, did you do any other quest that could mess some switch up after the hospital blowjob scene? or maybe try another day of the week just in case the scene is bugged. here is a save that works

Reactions: Looksick

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
where do i find angie house
The jet quest? High neighborhood
omg thanks im done in training in gym in hideout and done the pussy fight but didnt know about the 50 days working so imma try it and tell u if i succeed or not XD
btw i still didnt show my ability to tyna like what said in walkthrough and didnt talk to her in bus stop in school after the first pussy fight but i already training in gym in china...
You have to train in the hideout before you get that. The walk through is talking about your fight training, not strength training.

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
The jet quest? High neighborhood

You have to train in the hideout before you get that. The walk through is talking about your fight training, not strength training.
im done with that 2 ... if u talking about the girl in the ring who give me 10 challenge XD

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes