yhea211

Jan 3, 2018
guys i don't see the seen with the director after i talk to tom in front of the school and i saw Marckus fuck her in Daisys quest what should i do ?
i go inside of the school and nothing happens
i have a save before i talk to tom if i can do something with save editor

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
guys i don't see the seen with the director after i talk to tom in front of the school and i saw Marckus fuck her in Daisys quest what should i do ?
i go inside of the school and nothing happens
i have a save before i talk to tom if i can do something with save editor
Yes you can: to fix this use RpgMakerSaveEdit with a save before speak with Tom, and set switch 578 to true, load your game and continue.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What happens with Maria after the pizza? It is not following the walkthrough :(

gqcdeath

Oct 14, 2017
-In the afternoon put the No. 84 in the library, buy a dildo sexshop and leave it in the mailbox of home, visit at dawn the living room and enjoy.

I don't know No84 for what? pls help me

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Help. Trying to do Jet questline. At the part where I gather panties.. can get them but when enter beths room they are having a workout. If i film it or dont film it, once the cutscene is over the screen goes black.. cant finish the quest. Any tips or help?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Help. Trying to do Jet questline. At the part where I gather panties.. can get them but when enter beths room they are having a workout. If i film it or dont film it, once the cutscene is over the screen goes black.. cant finish the quest. Any tips or help?
Do not go to beth's window, look for the arrow to the other to go.
Edit: from walkthrough:
at Beth’s house you see 2 arrows pick the left one only, if you pick the right you get a black screen and you have to load at earlier point

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Do not go to beth's window, look for the arrow to the other to go.
Edit: from walkthrough:
at Beth’s house you see 2 arrows pick the left one only, if you pick the right you get a black screen and you have to load at earlier point
Thanks yea i just avoided that on another try and was able to give the panties to the old man. Thanks Kertug
OF course now I cant seem to get Maria to react at the beach.. I saw others post to head to Otter Labs but she told me to get back to class. Hmm will have to redo what I can and see what I missed.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
thank u, where i can download that version?
Page 1 post #1

What happens with Maria after the pizza? It is not following the walkthrough :(
It's in Kertug's walkthrough. It just didn't specify what scene you get. After that scene, the next day go in Maria's bedroom at night and get a HJ scene. Then on the weekend go the beach aand talk to Maria and bla bla blaa get another scene.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks yea i just avoided that on another try and was able to give the panties to the old man. Thanks Kertug
OF course now I cant seem to get Maria to react at the beach.. I saw others post to head to Otter Labs but she told me to get back to class. Hmm will have to redo what I can and see what I missed.
You don't get to go to Otter Lab before Maria's beach scene. Refer to Kertug's v1.7

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
You don't get to go to Otter Lab before Maria's beach scene. Refer to Kertug's v1.7
She never woke up the first time. I think I used the code and had max stealth.. Does that mean I need to start over?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
how to start amy questline? whenever i enter the pub, amy bf and chloe never walk to the private door
Refer to Kertug's v1.7. If you are stuck again post the details here.

She never woke up the first time. I think I used the code and had max stealth.. Does that mean I need to start over?
It doesn't matter. If your last scene with Maria is her giving you a HJ in her room then wait until weekend morning and talk to her at the beach. If you didnt get the HJ scene then you are missing a few steps.

Mine!!

Nov 11, 2016
Having a problem with Jet mission. searched the threads but didn't find the answer so I m asking here.

Jet night mission in which you save her in her shop is repeating for me. I did it once saved her went through all cutscenes the one in hospital than in room where Amy catches you with Sister, after that I went to see Jet, during day there is no response other then reinforcement class and buy books, at night the mission to save her repeats everything.. so is this normal or m i stuck ..

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
View attachment 137516

I'm having this problem too, just like batmanrise. This is when after getting the package for Ms Taylor from the pharmacy, next day i meet up with Laura in the pharmacy's basement and spy on her, then i get this error.
I also have this error when trying to get Laura read the hentai magazine at home at night. Seems like i get error whenever it's about Laura :(
guys if you use the mode hes happening like this because hes happend with me to one time

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Having a problem with Jet mission. searched the threads but didn't find the answer so I m asking here.

Jet night mission in which you save her in her shop is repeating for me. I did it once saved her went through all cutscenes the one in hospital than in room where Amy catches you with Sister, after that I went to see Jet, during day there is no response other then reinforcement class and buy books, at night the mission to save her repeats everything.. so is this normal or m i stuck ..
It's like you didn't read the walkthrough, that pinned on the front page of the thread. On the next day after the scene with Sarah, when Amy intrerrupted you. You need to use the photo of Jet she left you. MC calls her and she invites you to her house before midnight

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes