Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
i'm using 1.8 walkthrough
its a part after i choose between sarah/shasha, morgan tell about richar sell card
after go to richard apartement, i'm accept to help him
sorry my english not good
Your English is quite ok. Same as mine. I have horrible grammar. Just buy the card. No need to go through all that. Use the money cheat in your room. Password is 1640.

Love this game but could never figure out how to boost affection levels. I think I spend like 4 in game months on the best friend girl and then got burnt out. Then whenever I buy a gift it's a chore going through the menu item choices to give to them only to have them not be there.
What version were you then playing?

hafizhfauzi

Aug 23, 2017
Your English is quite ok. Same as mine. I have horrible grammar. Just buy the card. No need to go through all that. Use the money cheat in your room. Password is 1640.
thanks, i'm already passed that
and now stuck in here after nesrot bring me to room like jail

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
I'm using the version 1.7 save. And I can not find the scenes of laura and amy that left, have new quest in this version 1.8

sorry for my english I'm an English student yet.

Jun 8, 2017
Can somone give me a save with Laura and Amy sex scenes unlocked? please theres none in the save board or i'd look there im not retarded thanks!!

Carol F

Oct 7, 2017
Can somone give me a save with Laura and Amy sex scenes unlocked? please theres none in the save board or i'd look there im not retarded thanks!!
hahaha you are not retarded... We are tired to restart over and over... I only play from ppl save now it save so much time...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes