Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
If you already followed through using Kertug's walkthrough and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true and she still doesn't appear, then I have no idea how to help you.
where do i find the code to switch 315 to true it does not say in the walkthrough[/QUOTE]
It does say it. I can attest to that. If you want to make Rosalva appear, I can tell you what I did, which is do a combination of setting switch 315 to true and using cheat mode to finish her recess quest. You miss all her scenes but she shows up. :/

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
where do i find the code to switch 315 to true it does not say in the walkthrough
It does say it. I can attest to that. If you want to make Rosalva appear, I can tell you what I did, which is do a combination of setting switch 315 to true and using cheat mode to finish her recess quest. You miss all her scenes but she shows up. :/[/QUOTE]
all the guide says is "
At this point of the quest normally triggered the appearance of Rozalva at next Friday,
v1.7 have a bug, to fix it do this: Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been
arrested.
Set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start
her quest"
not where the code is located or what file i should be looking in

Cinkos

May 1, 2017
hey guys!! need a little help because i'm stucked....the WALKTHROUGH say...SARAH Requirement to continue: Sarah defrocked. – Take the "ladder" on the right and go upstairs....where's the ladder ? maybe im a fucking blind shit but im dont find it

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
hey guys!! need a little help because i'm stucked....the WALKTHROUGH say...SARAH Requirement to continue: Sarah defrocked. – Take the "ladder" on the right and go upstairs....where's the ladder ? maybe im a fucking blind shit but im dont find it
He meant stairs, lol.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
It does say it. I can attest to that. If you want to make Rosalva appear, I can tell you what I did, which is do a combination of setting switch 315 to true and using cheat mode to finish her recess quest. You miss all her scenes but she shows up. :/
all the guide says is "
At this point of the quest normally triggered the appearance of Rozalva at next Friday,
v1.7 have a bug, to fix it do this: Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been
arrested.
Set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start
her quest"
not where the code is located or what file i should be looking in[/QUOTE]

Use this and open one of your save files with it. It allows you to edit them, but be careful! Don't mess around if you don't know what you're doing and always have backups.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone know what the last event is supposed to be? it only says :"Classroom" at the end of the walkthrough. How do you activate it?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Feb 10, 2018: Added the content for the latest 1.4 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.4+XTRAS Complete:

v1.4+XTRAS Update Only:
Any idea when this might be update for v1.8 and beyond? Currently 4 version behind.

Eezekyle

Jul 26, 2017
Ahoy folks! Silly question but you have to start somewhere. Does anyone know if there is a way to restart or "fix" Laura's questline? I can't seem to continue anywhere with her (can't put magazines in the library, she didn't call when I did the Ms Taylor quest, and I just can't seem to get anywhere with her!) Thanks for any advice!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes