Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
My thought for future releases.

I'm not planning on downloading this version since I've download the earlier one. It's been over a year since I played this game, I've noticed some things that need to make it more user friendly.

1. The name of the characters need changing because it confuses the player. Just how many girls need names that start with Sa. This happened to me when I mixed up Turners name with Taylor. Don't ask me how many games days I wasted because of this confusion of names being similar. This could have been avoided by labeling this item (Taylor's key copy) like Taylor OQB#? apt. copy. To clarify example-O(Old),Q(Quarter),B(building),#(number) apt. copy.

2. Why improve things like stealth, endurance, and so forth, when we have no idea how we are doing? The mini games give no clue, and there is nothing indicating how well we're leveling.

3. The character routes need to be more simplified. I mean less overlapping like Sarah, Rachel and Maria. I think it cause bugs since my player character had to do six days of grounding before meeting Aunt. Never meet Maria in her room. Also, if you could be grounded at home for the weekend, might offset the bug I encounter by having a weekend during the grounding.

These are the major things I found to be an inconvenience when playing this game. Personally, I hope the game becomes more organized and less confusing.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a way to see what your stealth stat is? I failed that first stealth training test and was wondering if it gave me a point or nothing for the effort.

Aug 31, 2017
I just wanna play this game and see the new Laura and Amy content, but everytime when I start a new game/load a save, whenever I try to enter Old Town, I get an error message that says something about "Failed to load: img/character/!flame4.(lots of numbers).png".

I tried playing with and without the Mod but I still get the error message. Can't really find a solution to this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

gintoki01

Oct 19, 2017
Do I need to go through Ms.Taylor quest and talk with Laura in the pharmacy to start her quest line in this version now?

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
what the creator of the game would have to do is if you join the mafia of nina give you the option of going against the father to give him the kick of the house xd asi would be a good way to continue with maria xd

Sir.F

Dec 2, 2017
I just dowload the last version but it came without the .exe to play the game...what should i do?

laotan123

May 28, 2018
Please help me.
Sarah Nighttime events:Butt Plug.
I was do it look at the WALKTHROUGH.
But I was sit in my chair to attend class, i do not have a shot of sarah with no panties on wearing the butt plug.
How can i get this? What should i do?
Help me PLZ...

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Find higher in this thread mini walkthrough for Maria quest (calling "mini walthrough for Maria quest"
eek 900 pages.. any clue what page ? lol
Also how do I leave shoes a the door..I click the cupboard but no option for choosing shoe and when you go upstairs between 10-2 she doesnt give a scene

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes