Sir.F

Dec 2, 2017
Someone please help me fix my issue of not having de exe(game) file...upload yours for me or help plz

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
eek 900 pages.. any clue what page ? lol
Also how do I leave shoes a the door..I click the cupboard but no option for choosing shoe and when you go upstairs between 10-2 she doesnt give a scene
Check for Laura and Amy's quest. Roughly made by Kertug.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Check for Laura and Amy's quest. Roughly made by Kertug.
Cool will mark it but was looking for someone Maria post .. since i seem to be having issues getting her to do anything after her sisters scenario

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Please help me.
Sarah Nighttime events:Butt Plug.
I was do it look at the WALKTHROUGH.
But I was sit in my chair to attend class, i do not have a shot of sarah with no panties on wearing the butt plug.
How can i get this? What should i do?
Help me PLZ...
DuDraig explained .

Cool will mark it but was looking for someone Maria post .. since i seem to be having issues getting her to do anything after her sisters scenario
What was her last scene with you?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is there any way to reset the Mrs Taylor's item quest ? Laura wasn't in the pharmacy. When I look at the walkthrough, it seems this quest start to early in the Mrs Taylor quest line. I got it at the beginning when it should be the last quest...

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any way to reset the Mrs Taylor's item quest ? Laura wasn't in the pharmacy. When I look at the walkthrough, it seems this quest start to early in the Mrs Taylor quest line. I got it at the beginning when it should be the last quest...
You dodn't need to reset her quest. Go to the Pharmacy in Old Quarter and talk with pharmacist. He will give you Ms. Taylor's package, return to Ms Taylot house and give it to her.
Laura's quest is reworked so leave it for later time (after Ms Taylor Quest).

Reactions: Bibifoc

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.8Fixed+Xtras

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
You dodn't need to reset her quest. Go to the Pharmacy in Old Quarter and talk with pharmacist. He will give you Ms. Taylor's package, return to Ms Taylot house and give it to her.
Laura's quest is reworked so leave it for later time (after Ms Taylor Quest).
I should have been wary of this outdated walkthrough... Thx

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes