Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok need some help/advice. Restarted game since i did some stuff wrong. But this time I dont see the quest indicator for the vending manchine to get the second T card. ? Not sure why I cant get to the foremans quest.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Ok need some help/advice. Restarted game since i did some stuff wrong. But this time I dont see the quest indicator for the vending manchine to get the second T card. ? Not sure why I cant get to the foremans quest.
Obviously it wouldn't show unless you got the first one from the liz (saleswoman in the Old quarter)

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
WHERE I GET THE KETAMINE FOR BRENDA?
Start using Kertug's walkthrough ffs. BON's walkthrough isn't complete + he's not an english speaker. There's also a search function, that doesn't require you to have 3 digits in your iq score to be able to use it ;)

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Can you guys tell me all the new scenes you found? A threesome scene? Surely, BON didn't add just two scenes as extras right?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Can you guys tell me all the new scenes you found? A threesome scene? Surely, BON didn't add just two scenes as extras right?
No idea yet, mate. There's nothing mentioned in the changelog, that goes with the game, about xtras. I'm sure he posted about it on his patreon. I'm sure someone would post info about xtras soon enough :)

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
No idea yet, mate. There's nothing mentioned in the changelog, that goes with the game, about xtras. I'm sure he posted about it on his patreon. I'm sure someone would post info about xtras soon enough :)
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Redone Jet Train sex (No new images) Onlee 5 season for skil and five sessons for endurannce, no more repeat images
  • Add Sex event in intro (redone mode to start train sex no need you have sex to start sex train you can do it fron start game)
  • Full quest of Laura redone 8 mogarn give you magazine in intro of game if you have save of other old versio no need restart to do it the new quest only talk with Laura in old quarter near home she give you magazine for start)
  • Full events and interactive sex of Laura
  • Full quest of Amy ( she appear after 5 days front her room , if you come frrom 1.7)
  • Full eventa and interactive sex Amy
  • Add option to phone to advance 1 hour
XTRAS:

• Scenes special for Amy and Laura put aphrodisiac in fod in kitchen in morning or afternoon, you need have max with both

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
which is the best mafia?
They're all technically equal. It just depends on the alignment of your character, what mafia you would be interested in. I picked Nina's mafia because that was the most Pro-Maria route and the one that met her interests best.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
If you already followed through using Kertug's walkthrough and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true and she still doesn't appear, then I have no idea how to help you.[/QUOTE]
where do i find the code to switch 315 to true it does not say in the walkthrough

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes