dante86

Jun 30, 2018
someone can tell me why beth is still pissed off after taking her shopping, if i made the whole trip with daisy.
And why do not you call me at the headmistress's office if I'm confronted with beth's boyfriend after catching him fucking his amdre's wing, if supposedly being in a mafia should I skip the scene of the office?
will be that I have bad luck given that when Rachel supposedly had dinner with Jason's father did not appear and jump directly to when you stay at home?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Where is the Institute ?
Have to meet Sandra.
Institute? School or Otter Labs? I don't remember any part of Sandra's quest that needed you to go there.

someone can tell me why beth is still pissed off after taking her shopping, if i made the whole trip with daisy.
And why do not you call me at the headmistress's office if I'm confronted with beth's boyfriend after catching him fucking his amdre's wing, if supposedly being in a mafia should I skip the scene of the office?
will be that I have bad luck given that when Rachel supposedly had dinner with Jason's father did not appear and jump directly to when you stay at home?
I'm trying to undersatnd what you are asking here. Kertug already answered the same question in the .

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
I followed the walkthrough.
first is...
-When you have completed all the recess missions talk to Sandra at the door of the institute-
... but I dont know where the institute is.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I followed the walkthrough.
first is...
-When you have completed all the recess missions talk to Sandra at the door of the institute-
... but I dont know where the institute is.
Institute = School. She is at the school front gate after class.

Jul 9, 2017
I'm having trouble accessing Pam's quest at lunch and Amy quest hasn't progressed after meeting at night to prove her man was gay...help please

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I'm having trouble accessing Pam's quest at lunch and Amy quest hasn't progressed after meeting at night to prove her man was gay...help please
Showing Pam the evidence part? For Amy after talking to her in the basement, sleep on your own bed. It will trigger an event.

I can't get rosalva to appear, tried editing variable 315 to true, didn't work.
If you already followed through using Kertug's walkthrough and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true and she still doesn't appear, then I have no idea how to help you.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Showing Pam the evidence part? For Amy after talking to her in the basement, sleep on your own bed. It will trigger an event.

If you already followed through using Kertug's walkthrough and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true and she still doesn't appear, then I have no idea how to help you.
The problem is I kinda messed up, I'm suppose to save on Friday, but I did it on Thursday (and I'm in school where teacher is infront of me, waiting for me to thank me after I saved her from rape).
How did you set the switch?

Karuros

Jun 21, 2017
Hi all, someone knows the quest line of amy (1.8 test) right now i have to find the exboyfriend don't know where to search

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
The problem is I kinda messed up, I'm suppose to save on Friday, but I did it on Thursday (and I'm in school where teacher is infront of me, waiting for me to thank me after I saved her from rape).
How did you set the switch?
Ermm box ticked == true. Box empty == false.

Hi all, someone knows the quest line of amy (1.8 test) right now i have to find the exboyfriend don't know where to search
High Neighborhood near fountain at night.

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
Thx for help with institute...
now I have another problem.
I need to read the entrys on Marias PC but only get the massage - now I snoop around on her computer...-
I used the PC earlier with password but dont read the entrys.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Thx for help with institute...
now I have another problem.
I need to read the entrys on Marias PC but only get the massage - now I snoop around on her computer...-
I used the PC earlier with password but dont read the entrys.
Try checking her laptop in the morning?

why i can't take in fridge(aunt maggie apartment), and when the time reaches 0 nothing happens
pls help
I have no idea which part of the quest this is. Are you using Kertug's v1.7?

Edit: Is this the part you are trying to buy tinymon card from that jerk. If not then I'm really confused.

Devonhar

Aug 4, 2017
Time doesnt matter allways the same massage...

I think the Quest chain is corrupted because I used the password to early and dont read the entrys.
what can I do to fix it ?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
time doesnt matter allways the same massage...
This is new to me. Never gotten that message before. Which part of Maria's quest are you at right now?

Edit: Ok then I have no idea what to do here. Maybe some one else can figure it out. Sorry.

hafizhfauzi

Aug 23, 2017
I have no idea which part of the quest this is. Are you using Kertug's v1.7?

Edit: Is this the part you are trying to buy tinymon card from that jerk. If not then I'm really confused.
i'm using 1.8 walkthrough
its a part after i choose between sarah/shasha, morgan tell about richar sell card
after go to richard apartement, i'm accept to help him
sorry my english not good

Aug 14, 2018
Love this game but could never figure out how to boost affection levels. I think I spend like 4 in game months on the best friend girl and then got burnt out. Then whenever I buy a gift it's a chore going through the menu item choices to give to them only to have them not be there.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes