Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Why why why i cant find INVETORY
In andriod version
I cant even save the game
I even watch walkthrough in youtube but still i cant find it
Somebody plz help me
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know how to progress with amy after she talks about the abortion? i tried to stop her and she ran off.

congtunhangheo0990

Aug 11, 2018
5, LAURA. (1.8)

– In the afternoon I put magazine No. in the library, visit at dawn the living room and enjoy.

– In the afternoon put the No. 84 in the library, buy a dildo sexshop and leave it in the mailbox of home, visit at dawn the living room and enjoy.

– In the afternoon put the No. 83 in the library, at dawn visit 1st floor of the house, Laura is in your room and will ask you to use your computer.

– In the morning from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., leave the shoes on the furniture in the entrance and go to your room, look at the scene and talk to her, then she will ask you to fix her computer.

– Go into his room and fix the computer.

– In the early morning visit your room and watch Laura's webcam – go to sleep and receive Laura's visit.

Requirement to continue: to have car in property

– Expect it to be Labrorabne day. Laura will wait at the entrance of the house, accompany her to the interview.

– Best gift: Comic Collection, gives you full scene when you get home. SEX SCENES:

FANGIRL:

– Take the corridor north, enter the warehouse, where there are NO policemen. And hit the switch.

– Go back to the first salt and take the west road to the parking lot.

– Walk through the parking lot A girl will assault you.

SUSPICIOUS BOY:

– Take the stairs to the right and dube, up turn to the right.

– Enter the game store and approach the suspicious boy below to the left.

– Go back to the first room and take the North road.

– Enter the police room and talk to him.

– Go back to the comic shop and watch the scene.

– Use the cell phone on the floor.

– Get out of the comic shop and take the East aisle.

– Enter the toilet on the right and use the service, Enjoy!

SARAH

Requirement to continue: Sarah defrocked.

– Take the ladder on the right and go upstairs,

– Enter the northern clothing store, the big one. Go to the locker room on the left, The watchman will get your attention,

– Talk to her, the watchman

– Return to the First room and take the West corridor and travel to the parking lot

– Use the car with the painted sword

– Return to the clothing store and enter the locker room where Sarah is

If you do not want to do any of this, use the silo next to where you appeared.

– Laura will call you and come back home, enjoy!

– Now you have to wait for it to be weekend Saturday or Sunday night.

– Laura will be at the entrance talking to him. Enjoy the scene. QUESTLINE LAURA FINISHED SEX SCENES:

After 1st time sex with her Enter in bathroom in 6h in 7h, 16h or 17h in her rroom 1st Anal now you have all sex scenes unlock

11h in toilet 1st floor Deepthroath

12h in beach near old quarter footjob and Titjob

13h to 15h in kitchen 2nd anal sex need headphones to dad

00h to 1h livingroom Blowjob

00h to 05 in your room in play game and invite her win: Titjob and Vaginal sex or Lose: Cunnilingus and VAginal sex. in 7h, 16h or 17h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or anal sex

I can not put dillo in the mailbox of home ( in quest Laura )

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
5, LAURA. (1.8)

– In the afternoon I put magazine No. in the library, visit at dawn the living room and enjoy.

– In the afternoon put the No. 84 in the library, buy a dildo sexshop and leave it in the mailbox of home, visit at dawn the living room and enjoy.

– In the afternoon put the No. 83 in the library, at dawn visit 1st floor of the house, Laura is in your room and will ask you to use your computer.

– In the morning from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., leave the shoes on the furniture in the entrance and go to your room, look at the scene and talk to her, then she will ask you to fix her computer.

– Go into his room and fix the computer.

– In the early morning visit your room and watch Laura's webcam – go to sleep and receive Laura's visit.

Requirement to continue: to have car in property

– Expect it to be Labrorabne day. Laura will wait at the entrance of the house, accompany her to the interview.

– Best gift: Comic Collection, gives you full scene when you get home. SEX SCENES:

FANGIRL:

– Take the corridor north, enter the warehouse, where there are NO policemen. And hit the switch.

– Go back to the first salt and take the west road to the parking lot.

– Walk through the parking lot A girl will assault you.

SUSPICIOUS BOY:

– Take the stairs to the right and dube, up turn to the right.

– Enter the game store and approach the suspicious boy below to the left.

– Go back to the first room and take the North road.

– Enter the police room and talk to him.

– Go back to the comic shop and watch the scene.

– Use the cell phone on the floor.

– Get out of the comic shop and take the East aisle.

– Enter the toilet on the right and use the service, Enjoy!

SARAH

– Enter the northern clothing store, the big one. Go to the locker room on the left, The watchman will get your attention,

– Return to the First room and take the West corridor and travel to the parking lot

– Laura will be at the entrance talking to him. Enjoy the scene. QUESTLINE LAURA FINISHED SEX SCENES:

After 1st time sex with her Enter in bathroom in 6h in 7h, 16h or 17h in her rroom 1st Anal now you have all sex scenes unlock

11h in toilet 1st floor Deepthroath

12h in beach near old quarter footjob and Titjob

13h to 15h in kitchen 2nd anal sex need headphones to dad

00h to 1h livingroom Blowjob

00h to 05 in your room in play game and invite her win: Titjob and Vaginal sex or Lose: Cunnilingus and VAginal sex. in 7h, 16h or 17h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or anal sex

I can not put dillo in the mailbox of home ( in quest Laura )
1st yu need to put 83 magazine on the library then try the mailbox & also yu need to buy dildo from sex shop

fremlars

Aug 13, 2018
What is the Switch/Variable for package 78 and 79. I've looked in easttown and chinatown.. only packages are the stealth ones. The one you send to Toni in the sandra quest.

Grieve

Jan 30, 2018
upload_2018-8-17_18-14-24.png

I'm having this problem too, just like batmanrise. This is when after getting the package for Ms Taylor from the pharmacy, next day i meet up with Laura in the pharmacy's basement and spy on her, then i get this error.
I also have this error when trying to get Laura read the hentai magazine at home at night. Seems like i get error whenever it's about Laura :(

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I love this game so much but everytime I try to sit down and play and follow the WT, I always get stuck and then I just give up.... I wish this game used RENPY with gallery. Today I am going to try again from the start and I hope I get far! :D

spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
Pls help me , i have v 1.8.2 but have stuck here .

see the scene, at same night 24:00 hours watch TV she comes to watch
TV with you, after that MC goes upstairs, see Maria scene in her room,

MSG.png

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I am stuck with Sarah's quest.
Who is Angie & how can I start her quest?
That is Jet's main quest. Annie's house is in High Neighborhood. The one with those guards blocking the entrances.

Laura doesnt show up in the pharmacy just some old guy help if you can
Are you picking up the package for Ms. Taylor or ketamine for Brenda?

What is the Switch/Variable for package 78 and 79. I've looked in easttown and chinatown.. only packages are the stealth ones. The one you send to Toni in the sandra quest.
East Town package is just north east of sex shop (Don't cross over to the other side of the road. Brown cardboard box). China Town is visible just below the flyover/bridge same brown cardboard box.

View attachment 137516

I'm having this problem too, just like batmanrise. This is when after getting the package for Ms Taylor from the pharmacy, next day i meet up with Laura in the pharmacy's basement and spy on her, then i get this error.
I also have this error when trying to get Laura read the hentai magazine at home at night. Seems like i get error whenever it's about Laura :(
If you are using Firebane's mod, please uninstall it. The mod only support v1.7 of the game.

Pls help me , i have v 1.8.2 but have stuck here . View attachment 137525
Same as above. Uninstall Firebane's mod.

Aghea

Apr 13, 2018
I'm stuck here:
SARAH
– Enter the northern clothing store, the big one. Go to the locker room on the left, The
watchman will get your attention,
– Laura will be at the entrance talking to him. Enjoy the scene.
QUESTLINE LAURA FINISHED

What do i do after interview???

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I'm stuck here:
SARAH
– Enter the northern clothing store, the big one. Go to the locker room on the left, The
watchman will get your attention,
– Laura will be at the entrance talking to him. Enjoy the scene.
QUESTLINE LAURA FINISHED

What do i do after interview???
Wait for the weekend at night. Laura should be near main entrance of your house.

Reactions: Aghea

Aghea

Apr 13, 2018
in every map there is a special spot to park a car in old neighborhood you need to park in your garage

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes