Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Also what happened to Balzack? Someone said he died... is that truly true? That would be quite unfortunate.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
yea but I don't know how to add that, and when I browse the file in save editor it only shows items I have, so No way to just add 1 of the item.
You need the rpgsavefile editor. It is so much easier that savefileonline. With online you can't add things unless you go into the raw data. the rpgsavefile editor has a tab with all of the items. some are in spanish but almost all 99 plus percent are in english.

Smeagul

Jun 28, 2018
I can´t get the roomkeys, from the shelf/table in the corner of stepmoms room. What to do, to get them? It´s not possible to get into the corner to reach for them. :-(

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I can´t get the roomkeys, from the shelf/table in the corner of stepmoms room. What to do, to get them? It´s not possible to get into the corner to reach for them. :-(
The keys are where the printer is now to the right of the bed

Reactions: Smeagul

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Also what happened to Balzack? Someone said he died... is that truly true? That would be quite unfortunate.
I saw a post long time ago, I don’t know, no one else mention it since then. I hope that post it was not true.

Download the v1.8.1 this problem is fixed.

Reactions: Smeagul

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
How do I clear the Maria Loop. The same message shows up after sex with her sister. It repeats this over and over. I have turned off quest 1 and quest 2 to have 3 false and 4 true. still the same thing.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I saw a post long time ago, I don’t know, no one else mention it since then. I hope that post it was not true.
I saw that and have asked myself. Since he has completely disappeared, I sadly think it is true.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How do I clear the Maria Loop. The same message shows up after sex with her sister. It repeats this over and over. I have turned off quest 1 and quest 2 to have 3 false and 4 true. still the same thing.
Did you check her PC the next morning, and you watch TV the same day at 23:00 hours?
If you do that and you check her PC again in the next morning, you miss a step, that’s why you have the loop.
The next morning you have to go to living room to see the conversation that Maria has with her friend, not to check her PC.
I hope this helps.
And I still hope Balzak is alive.

Reactions: Q Who

fremlars

Aug 13, 2018
Found a bug, When you try to vist Daisy after talking to kelly. she's in the room and casues game to freeze when you walk up to her. This is important part since it shows the secret of daisy.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Did you check her PC the next morning, and you watch TV the same day at 23:00 hours?
If you do that and you check her PC again in the next morning, you miss a step, that’s why you have the loop.
The next morning you have to go to living room to see the conversation that Maria has with her friend, not to check her PC.
I hope this helps.
And I still hope Balzak is alive.
Thanks that totally worked. It is midnight, not 11pm. I was always talking to Laura at that time. So I take it the second workout is missing then? That is the only thing I remember from 1.7, the mc saying that maria was working out again. Thanks again, I asked 2 x before after searching first. Only early july results were showing up. Thats where I read about the switches. Maria was the only problem I had with the test version so far. thanks again.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Found a bug, When you try to vist Daisy after talking to kelly. she's in the room and casues game to freeze when you walk up to her. This is important part since it shows the secret of daisy.
If you change Daisy's relationship to see the HJ scene in Dad's quest and you not change the relationship back to previous value the game freeze it this point, change her value back to 15 to be able to continue.
Thanks that totally worked. It is midnight, not 11pm. I was always talking to Laura at that time. So I take it the second workout is missing then? That is the only thing I remember from 1.7, the mc saying that maria was working out again. Thanks again, I asked 2 x before after searching first. Only early july results were showing up. Thats where I read about the switches. Maria was the only problem I had with the test version so far. thanks again.
No problem:)

fremlars

Aug 13, 2018
If you change Daisy's relationship to see the HJ scene in Dad's quest and you not change the relationship back to previous value the game freeze it this point, change her value back to 15 to be able to continue.

No problem:)
hey thanks that fixed worked, I did try to get the scene "never worked" for some reason and forgot I did that. Also do you know why I can't give amy the photo yet? I took 2 different photos of her BF. can't find her in basement or talk to her in east town.

Thanks again.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Go to the basement at 19:00 hours, talk to her and she say to leave her alone, spend time until 22:00, you trensport to your room, get out of your room and spend 1 more hour (watch TV), return to your room, MC send the pciture to Amy's WatsApp.

Edit You can also follow the (v1.7) , right now i am waiting the fixed+extras version to finish the 1.8 version walkthrough.

fremlars

Aug 13, 2018
Ahh I got the time wrong.. thanks so much! But I'm not too sure about the "whatsapp " is that the computer? or phone

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
i think i fucked up XD after i talk to amy bf at fountain about the baby where should i go next and how to fix pam quest when u get stuck i already tried the fix in walkthrough that i have the camera but still didnt triggered pam accepting it in recess

thanks for anyone

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i think i fucked up XD after i talk to amy bf at fountain about the baby where should i go next and how to fix pam quest when u get stuck i already tried the fix in walkthrough that i have the camera but still didnt triggered pam accepting it in recess

thanks for anyone
If you didn' finish Pam's quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you finish her quest there still a bug you can't see her recess scene after you max your love.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes