suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
I am not sure but i think you must be to your room at 20:00 hours, if you miss that time try to be in your room this hour the next day.
It might be linked to a new bug that appears when doing the Sarah questline (right after MC almost fucks her after coming home from the hospital). Amy appears blocking the door and when you activate her, it goes to the molesting menu.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
It might be linked to a new bug that appears when doing the Sarah questline (right after MC almost fucks her after coming home from the hospital). Amy appears blocking the door and when you activate her, it goes to the molesting menu.
For me the right order for quest to play and avoid conflicts with other quests in this game is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
1.8.2 is out. Albeit another test version.

Can anyone re-upload the mega version of 1.8.1 or 1.8.2? The link is down.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Dammit I just can't do Laura questline cause of the fucking bug where she doesn't call after i deliver the package. Also she isn't at the pharmacy, some old dude is instead of her. Jezze

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Dammit I just can't do Laura questline cause of the fucking bug where she doesn't call after i deliver the package. Also she isn't at the pharmacy, some old dude is instead of her. Jezze
Laura's quest is changed, she is not working in pharmacy in new version. Do you start a new game or from older version save?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Anybody else having issues where Pam's story cuts off abruptly? After going through it all, I get to the stage where I find her at recess and say I've got the evidence, then recess abruptly ends and I cannot progress.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Anybody else having issues where Pam's story cuts off abruptly? After going through it all, I get to the stage where I find her at recess and say I've got the evidence, then recess abruptly ends and I cannot progress.
Look here:

Reactions: 77outlaw77

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I can't get maria to work out for the second time and the message of her singing her siter and the mc keep repeating. I have turned quest 1 off and on quest turned off 3 and 4 is on but still no changes

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes