anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
do you know how to edit the save file? if so just give yourself a key copy and you just walk a foot away and right back on to the indicators. should clear your bug
I did and it completely broke the save. And I think that I know what the problem is. Do not date Rachel on weekends. The next day you're automatically sent to school what should not happen. I'm gonna reload earlier save and check if dating on monday will change something. If not I'm dropping this crap.

Moha Med

Jul 13, 2017
Which part of the quest are you doing?

It is recommended to follow the walkthrough and choose Sarah over Sasha. Besides, Sasha do not have any content/quest yet.

When Nesrot tell me to steal Maria's computer

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I did and it completely broke the save. And I think that I know what the problem is. Do not date Rachel on weekends. The next day you're automatically sent to school what should not happen. I'm gonna reload earlier save and check if dating on monday will change something. If not I'm dropping this crap.
Sorry I messed your save up

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Dont date her, just visit her to increase her stat. I think that is the problem, dating her puts you past a few switches you need.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Turner084_proc.jpg How do I trigger this? I went to spy on her in the bathroom and thought it would trigger like the morning ones. It did not ask if I wanted to enter. Is this repeatable or random? Also it says Turner for the picture name.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 136712 How do I trigger this? I went to spy on her in the bathroom and thought it would trigger like the morning ones. It did not ask if I wanted to enter. Is this repeatable or random? Also it says Turner for the picture name.
You get it as an option to either join Maria for a titjob or get a blowjob from Sarah in the Turner route... IF you've completed their questlines up to the point they're at, that is.

In other news, friends, check this out:
1.jpg

Apparently this'll be the MC's look in the sequel game. Looks a bit more mature now, which is a plus.

Reactions: Gwinb777 and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You get it as an option to either join Maria for a titjob or get a blowjob from Sarah in the Turner route... IF you've completed their questlines up to the point they're at, that is.

In other news, friends, check this out:
View attachment 136713

Apparently this'll be the MC's look in the sequel game. Looks a bit more mature now, which is a plus.
Is it a one time event, or repeatable?

As for the new look. Did you also notice, that he is not so short compared to the women anymore? All of them except saraha and racheal were much taller than him. They seem more equal in height now.

gintoki01

Oct 19, 2017
When Ms.Taylor tell me to pick up the package and I came to the pharmacy all i see is the old man and i never saw laura. Can someone help?

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys can someone help me ? I dont know what to do after talking to my Amy ex-boyfriend about the pregnancy...i saw that you need to be in the mafia but i cannot take maria's computer in the morning ( yes i have been kidnapped by Nesrot already ) i walk to the computer in the morning and it says "the computer of maria, no is a good ideia touch it" even the english in the sentence seems of place

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes