Paul_Jones

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry guys, I have a problem with Amy's quest. I read in walkthrough that I need only to wait for few days for finding her in front of her room, but I completed Laura's quest and I can't find her yet. It has been more than a week and still nothing happens. Did I miss something?

Thanks

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Sorry guys, I have a problem with Amy's quest. I read in walkthrough that I need only to wait for few days for finding her in front of her room, but I completed Laura's quest and I can't find her yet. It has been more than a week and still nothing happens. Did I miss something?

Thanks
Just walk out of your room at 23 hr, it will auto-trigger. Unless you haven't done her part from 1.7 version of the game, you need to do that one first

vutuan

Dec 31, 2017
Have you talked to Morgan after you put the magazine he gave you on the bookshelf? If not, do that first, then it would work, after you talked to Morgan about where you can find the magazines.
tks u:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Here for those of you who want to see:

View attachment 136312

Just a half pose, but still pretty neat.

With the quality of these new renders it makes me wonder whether or not BoN will migrate to a different engine or stick with RPGM. I don't mind if he does or doesn't, although perhaps a different engine would also for full animations rather than the frame by frame he's got now. Again, I don't mind either way, it just seems like with all the prep work for the sequel game some change might be just over the horizon. Who knows.
Thank you brother! for share with us!!!

Apr 23, 2018
I seem to have a problem with Amy. I completed the first part of the quest where you go to the commercial district and she's in the dudes car. Then I was following the 1.8.1 walkthrough and she is supposed to stand outside her room at a certain time but she never does. She is sometimes in the basement for no reason even though I should be past that part.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I seem to have a problem with Amy. I completed the first part of the quest where you go to the commercial district and she's in the dudes car. Then I was following the 1.8.1 walkthrough and she is supposed to stand outside her room at a certain time but she never does. She is sometimes in the basement for no reason even though I should be past that part.
It triggers automatically when you walk out of your room at 23:00 o'clock. Make you sure you have pregnancy test, so you wouldn't waste time getting one, when she calls you.

Moha Med

Jul 13, 2017
any one have solution for my problem when i want to steal maria computer my MC keep saying " i need to talk to maria "

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
After talking to Beth's bf the walkthrough says to go into the school and an event will trigger with the principal but it doesn't seem to be activating. Does anyone know how to fix this or the switch number it is?

Reactions: raulife
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes