Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Heads Up! The Torrent link listed on page 1 is using the broken version of this game & you are Not able to Get the keys from Maria's Room! Etc: Use this > Please rate dr feelgood for this Torrent!

Apr 23, 2018
Figured I would mention this because I don't believe Alex was in 1.7, but if you max out your sex skills with Jet and then later do the Rachel quest line and have sex with her for the first time it will reset your sex skills back to zero, but with Jet it will still show all the training is done. Only way to bring it back up is to use the cheat code.

Reactions: bigdam

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
how to start quest with amy i need full Walkthrough
If you need save file,check previous pages, save files have been posted more than 5 times already in the last few days, same with the walkthrough for 1.8, full walkthrough for 1.7 version is pinned on the front page of the thread

hamza124

Jul 20, 2018
i need help.... i already have Mrs.Taylor's room key and i already given sarah the second card in mid night when i go to Mrs. Taylor's home is show the she changes her room key...... something like that..... what should i do???

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how to enter Miss Taylor's Home? I've got her Keys copied But when i attempt to Enter i get a message telling me she's changed the locks! This is what the walkthrough says, >Go back home. – In dawning enter in Mss. Taylor apartment – Take all objects and put sleeping pills in tea bottle on fridge in kitchen.< I'm a bit confused What "Dawning" is? Any will be most welcome!

hamza124

Jul 20, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how to enter Miss Taylor's Home? I've got her Keys copied But when i attempt to Enter i get a message telling me she's changed the locks! This is what the walkthrough says, >Go back home. – In dawning enter in Mss. Taylor apartment – Take all objects and put sleeping pills in tea bottle on fridge in kitchen.< I'm a bit confused What "Dawning" is? Any will be most welcome!
problem is i can't can enter cuz of lock change... :/

Reactions: Jackbite

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Dawning is between 00:00 and 06:00. Night is 19:00 to 00:00
If she changed the locks you might already be to late. Try at 'dawning' and if you get the same message reload a save where you just got the key and try at dawning. This always worked for me.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Taken from v1.7 walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes