Jim1986

Feb 28, 2018
I leave no.84 in library but did'nt leave one dildo
the laura dawn event happen again without dildo
is it a bug?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone else getting a lock up bug when you train your aim in the Mafia house? First time froze right off the bat.. second time i at least heard three shots before it froze. If so I will need to figure out how to mod that if it is bugged.

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
I have a problem in the beth route, after I talk to Tom at his house(after giving the D to the mom) The walkthrough says that, I need go to my house, to the scene with Beth activate. but nothing happens. I speaked with marckus after the chemistry class event at his house(in the walkthrough says that this causes a bug). theres a way to fix the bug?

Reactions: AlexAnder1004

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Hmm seems the walkthru says the pussy fights are not working? anyone have links to 1.5 ver and 1.7 ver?

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
I missed the chance for Amy's keys is there a way I can cheat to get them?
You can use Cheat menu plugin, . You can open and search for the amy keys in the item tab. use 1 key on the keyboard to open the menu.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is it possible to buy a car without using the cheat code? Being 17k the lowest seems to expensive for this game and I read in the walkthourgh (I just read that part, is my fisrt time playing it and I don't wanna fully ready it) that I need the expensive one to impress some of the girls

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Is it possible to buy a car without using the cheat code? Being 17k the lowest seems to expensive for this game and I read in the walkthourgh (I just read that part, is my fisrt time playing it and I don't wanna fully ready it) that I need the expensive one to impress some of the girls
Or you cheat or you grind like a crazy to get the money to buy the car.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
If I have unlocked the fight club to help tyna does that mean I can leave that job and get another with say the garage and not mess up my game?

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Grinding like no Sex lessons, no Milf Magazine and no dates with Rachel? You lose most of the main gameplay
To tell the truth I only skip because I already played before, but lost my save :v. For me the best way to get money at the begining is to upgrade your computer and start making videos to increace your popularity on "youtube".

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
To tell the truth I only skip because I already played before, but lost my save :v. For me the best way to get money at the begining is to upgrade your computer and start making videos to increace your popularity on "youtube".
Do I really need the PC Gaming for that? Because 2000 seems expesinve too

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes