Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
which mafia i should choose?
There is no difference in the mafias at the moment other than the different pussy fight H scenes. In the walkthrough on the original post you can see them after the match up section i think. Edit 2- These are the four different PsF battles for each of the mafias to enter the tourney, Sex with Anya if you enter via Ninas mafia, Lady X if you enter via Warrens(also buying her a pussy beer after each round), Then for the sidequest Lost tablet at the PsF, you get Brianna if you enter via Warren, Charlotte if you enter via Nesrot, Heather if you enter via Ninas and Celine if you enter via Changs

where do i buy a car?
Bottom right of gold town(i think thats what it is called), the screen left of chinatown.

Found a glitch with ms taylor that people may be interested in. Once you get Ronald arrested and pick up the keys again, you can enter at dawn and it will count as a normal entrance(she will be in the study) and time wont pass. You can use this on the first evening to enter 3 times till she asks for the package, get the package the next day and then keep entering at dawn on the 2nd evening. If you have the wine for the 5 time, you can literally finish ms taylor in 2 days ingame. When it says you should talk to her in school, you in fact, don't need to and can continue the line.

Edit 1 - Also another glitch i found is that you can ride the bus for free sometimes both cash and timewise. China town is always free(no time/cash) as long as it says you are already there and to get off, i have triggered it in east town and the commercial district as well. Not sure the exact method to trigger it.

Also, still cant trigger rosalva to join the school, not sure if shes in the latest version or not. Have noticed that when i trigger jason/charles during lunch that her character model appears where it should be, not sure if i should talk her though as it might break the game hah.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
hello what is Carol's max love stat I can't see the threesome during recess and she's way over 2000 now, Sandra is also maxed at 2000 I can get them individually but not together.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
hello what is Carol's max love stat I can't see the threesome during recess and she's way over 2000 now, Sandra is also maxed at 2000 I can get them individually but not together.
Threesome only during house visit triggers randomly.

dmrlp

Jun 2, 2018
This is a real detalied and well thought story with questlines triggers to eachother.

However,

There are lots of bugs with Rachel questline. Since Rachel questline is the beggining, it effects other questlines as well.
1- At second visit her home she bends over and her love points goes up to 2000 automatically.
2- After several retries I managed to get the quest which is buying comics from the beggar
3- Even if I have the 750 love points I can't get the quest from Rachel which sends you to Beth's house to get Rachel's stuff.
** Therefore you cant move on the game.

I also found out a bug with Maria's first quest
When you return her package from the fashion store game teleports you to school. However you were supposed to get into her room.

These are the bugs I found out so far. I'm sure there are lots of bugs furthermore that i cannot see yet just because I'm stuck.

Any solutions will be appreciated :))

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
This is a real detalied and well thought story with questlines triggers to eachother.

However,

There are lots of bugs with Rachel questline. Since Rachel questline is the beggining, it effects other questlines as well.
1- At second visit her home she bends over and her love points goes up to 2000 automatically.
2- After several retries I managed to get the quest which is buying comics from the beggar
3- Even if I have the 750 love points I can't get the quest from Rachel which sends you to Beth's house to get Rachel's stuff.
** Therefore you cant move on the game.

I also found out a bug with Maria's first quest
When you return her package from the fashion store game teleports you to school. However you were supposed to get into her room.

These are the bugs I found out so far. I'm sure there are lots of bugs furthermore that i cannot see yet just because I'm stuck.

Any solutions will be appreciated :))
Use the MY NEW LIFE MAIN QUESTS WALKTHROUGH v. 1.8 linked to first page.

american

Apr 24, 2017
if you guys would just get the latest walkthrough which is on first page were download is and follow it most of problem can and will be solve ok and yes in some part the game has bug issue but if you use search button in top right corner you can find answer easy to if you down want look thru threads ok

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Kertugs WT tells you about the biggest problems to avoid and how to get all the scenes to show. Save often. I personally made a save folder and would just copy and paste my saves there once I had filled up 1 thru 20. I have like almost 80 saves just to make sure if I did something in the wrong order I can just go back to an earlier save and only lose 5-15 minutes not hours.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Is the Maria laundry scene you get during Nadine's quest repeatable or is it a one time thing?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I read the last 2 pages of this threads and now I have a question, the story says that Dad went on a trip for 2 months but he is in the living room says "fucking team always loose" at 15:00 every day, even Sara asked him for money to buy clothes for the date with MC, Did I miss something?

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
"Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined " this Error appears randomly while I am in game . How can I solve it , it only appears in 1.8 version

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Cannot get Amy's to do her 2nd event, the one after i show her the images in East town, Supposed to trigger at 1900 on the 5th day but never has and am now on day 14 ? Does anyone else have this issue or know which switch i can check to proceed ?

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
I'm having an issue with Laura's questline. I have the no85 milf magazine and the G-spot vibrator, but whenever I interact with the mailbox, I just get the text box saying "maybe I can leave stuff for my family". Do I need to do something in particular before I can leave the vib in the mailbox, or is my game just bugged?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes