Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I'm having an issue with Laura's questline. I have the no85 milf magazine and the G-spot vibrator, but whenever I interact with the mailbox, I just get the text box saying "maybe I can leave stuff for my family". Do I need to do something in particular before I can leave the vib in the mailbox, or is my game just bugged?
Think that was a mistake in the wt and it is supposed to be a dildo..

Jim1986

Feb 28, 2018
(1.81 Ver)
I can't start the Laura Line , I have left no.84 but without dildo
Should I find more number book for start Laura Line.
where can i find then?
Koisk outside school dont't give book anymore

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I wish that in the next updates there would be the return of Alexx and scenes with the gym teacher. Would anyone else like this?

Reactions: magus448

archicad2017

Jun 18, 2017
When I visit the stripclub during the Nadine Story Line, my game freeze when the Video starts playing... Anyone an idea how to solve this?

Goda

Jun 6, 2018
hi,someonecan tell me how i can give presents and how can i give to rachel her books?? i already fucked her ass

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
guys any one can help me. why when i want put aphrodisiac in Maria's food or Sara's food he say i don't have enough
relationship with her why . can you guys help me

shin_94

May 25, 2017
We-ee-ll, it means that your Relationship with them isn't high enough...;D
Ok, it's a bug clearly as Relationship with Maria and Sarah can't get higher after storylines are finished. Maybe @Firebane could look at it too...
Do you know how to activate event "Sarah defrocked" like walkthrough to continue Laura questline ?
I couldn't see any event come next to continue Laura questline ? :/

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
When I was able to use the aphrodisiac it was only at certain times for close to the end of their quest.. dont think you can use them whenever you want

Tess

Apr 30, 2017
I keep getting a loading error when trying to enter the Old Quarter for the first time? Any help, please.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It seems like I miss the milf magazine when I changed Rachel exam, can I still get it or get a new one? I already bought the 50$ and the 100$ magazine

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Im trying to record some saves before the scenes in pussyfights tournament but the saves are disabled for the tournament, is there a way to unlock that feature? thanks!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes