owndevilzz

Sep 21, 2017
-Once you have won the competition you can visit both Tyna and Amaria at their home a. As you visit either of the girls your love will increase and you can have more and more interactions of a sexual nature with her. You will need to bring wine every time you visit Amaria.
Stuck with Amaria unable to have sexual nature with her only being able to work any help?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
-Once you have won the competition you can visit both Tyna and Amaria at their home a. As you visit either of the girls your love will increase and you can have more and more interactions of a sexual nature with her. You will need to bring wine every time you visit Amaria.
Stuck with Amaria unable to have sexual nature with her only being able to work any help?
You go at Amaria's home not her shop and make sure you have wine with you.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
you have to go to her house at nigth, bring wine, 2018-08-27.png
Here is her house

Reactions: stray monkeys

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
guys help i have more than 50 time or 100 time i work in the car place just his happend one thing different and this thing i bring the stolen car but after then this his dont happen any thing im tired how much i work in this place

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
"If you check each window you have a 1 in 3 chance to view a CG image of action going on
inside. There is only one scene per window"

that is a load of horse shit I tried the windows about 30 times each and nothing, the farmer is always sleeping and there's nothing in the other.

Reysoul

Feb 6, 2018
There is no torrent link? Mega always have the bandwith limit and the others servers get my download speed to like 100KBps

Tyro242

Aug 31, 2017
My game will not save, i have to restart from the beginning every time i open it. Is anyone having this issue or know a fix?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
guys help i have more than 50 time or 100 time i work in the car place just his happend one thing different and this thing i bring the stolen car but after then this his dont happen any thing im tired how much i work in this place
Job days changed from v1.7, now you have to work 10 and 20 days to activate the scenes.
My game will not save, i have to restart from the beginning every time i open it. Is anyone having this issue or know a fix?
If you install the game to dirve "c:" then try to run the game.exe with administrative rights, or you can move the game to other drive if you have.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I think that that quest is bugged, (not sure if it is bugged in the 1.8 version Im still playing 1.7) I strongly recommend using RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe to change the variable 702 DIAS TRABAJADOS (working days) when you trigger the first scene on the 10th day the game changes your working days to 26 so you cant reach the second working days goal (20) where the second event triggers (and if after watching the second scene you are stuck in the road not being able to come out, go to your car, use it and park, once you come out it should be fine)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
"If you check each window you have a 1 in 3 chance to view a CG image of action going on
inside. There is only one scene per window"

that is a load of horse shit I tried the windows about 30 times each and nothing, the farmer is always sleeping and there's nothing in the other.
Yeah dunno what probability you have of watching the pics but is pretty low, try reloading till the pic comes out (one is the farmer fucking his wife and the other is the farmers daughter sleeping)

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
She is the one you need to talk.
View attachment 142189
Thanks for your answer but unfortunately I think that my Daisy's Quest is bugged. I can't talk to Svetlana because she's not in the counter, she's only next to Nina. I talked many times with Daisy after school but i didn't trigger the Svetlana talk. I tried at every hour and nothing :'(

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
hello can someone tell me if it's possible to fix the Pam bathroom recess bug? when I talk to her she asks if I want to come with her but then it goes back to class?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
You go at Amaria's home not her shop and make sure you have wine with you.
will you updates laura's info in your walkthrough it still says you start her event off of mrs.taylor. when instead you start it by putting a hentai mag in your living room.

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me how I do laura's mission? he will not let me put the dildo in the box, he says I can place something for the family but he does not do anything

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes