Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm also having problems with Laura, I don't know what do I need to put in the mailbox and I can't leave anything on the living room

Reactions: casita

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It seems to be that sometimes it's not possible to put anything to bookshelf. And are you sure you have right Milf magazine?
Yes, I bought 2 (I paid 50$ and 100$ for the magazines) and I tried to read just a little of the playthrough just to know what to do and it seems like I miss a Milf Magazine in the infiltratio mission of Rachel, then I just add one Milf Magazine to my game using Save Editor Online but I can't use it. I also bought everything in the sex shop just to try to put something on the mail box and nothing happened

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Probably, the question would be what did I need to do in-game for the MC to know about it, I already got the magazine from that woman and Morgan already tell me about where can I but it and the kiosk already said to me that he would order more for me but that kiosk never brought more for me, I also fix her computer and connect her webcam to my pc

I guess that's everything relevant to her that I did in this game

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just got something, I went to sleep for the first time in a week maybe (because I was doing the stealth mission) ans she came to my room at night and saw my dick. I feel so stupid now, I'm gonna just hope for everthing to go as planned now

Edit: New questions, it looks like I miss all my sex skills without any reason and now I can't make Rachel cum, is Jet sex's training all the sex training in this game? if that the case I will just use the cheat mode

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
is it possible to fuck maria the 1st time to orgasm? I made her cum by setting my skill level to an insanely high level:)

Hossam768

Jul 22, 2018
Any one can help ??! After i get Mrs. Taylor key's and i must to go to weapon store to make a copy the doors of school is closed how i can get out of school !??!

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Any one can help ??! After i get Mrs. Taylor key's and i must to go to weapon store to make a copy the doors of school is closed how i can get out of school !??!
You have to go the right of the school and you will see a shining spot

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Of course it is closed it's Saturday and there's no school during weekend. What are you doing in school in weekend trying to copy Taylor's keys??
I don't want to sound stupid, but how is is possible to be inside the school yard when the door is close, excluding when it's night, one quest from Nesrot?, Outside near the fence I can understand, but inside near the fence, maybe Hossam found a ladder to get inside :p

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
will you updates laura's info in your walkthrough it still says you start her event off of mrs.taylor. when instead you start it by putting a hentai mag in your living room.
But i have update the walkthrough (with one mistake about dildo in Laura's quest) look for it at OP.

Hossam768

Jul 22, 2018
Well, as you see I asked it too, so I want to know. Because is it a bug or what? Reckless overdose of Clash of Kings in Friday evening? Adjust Time failed??
Hahahahahaha i don't know how it was saturday i was making the quest for rachel and after get out from window the door was closed

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes