Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
hey im stuck on the laura quest how do you find her in the pharmacy cause she never called me after banging mrs taylor

Gweilo

Feb 20, 2018
The Mac version doesn't work for me. I changed nwjs with chmod +x . The icon of the game appear in the dock but the game doesn't start.
I had the same problem, but I went and made every possible files under Game.app/Contents/Versions/65.0.3325.146/nwjs Framework.framework executable. nwjs Framework, /Helpers/crashpad_handler, same files under /Versions/A, and /Versions/Current

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Reading the walkthrough the second line say "• Select if you want to see the Intro or not. o TIP: You want to select yes because your relationship with Laura and Maria will not improve if you skip." What does it means? My relationship with them would be lower if I skip the intro or it will always be 0? I am already fucking Laura daily and I fuck Sarah twice

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I think I bugged Sarah's quest, I don't see her at breakfast before 9am as the walkthrough says, I don't remember (I could be wrong here) having the conversation about talking to her and shasha at school and when I try to talk to her she only says about getting her cards as usual and when I go to the comic store in the afertoon Sasha is there and she tells me that Jazmine is waiting me in her office but the door close to her it's closed

Any ideas? Am I missing something?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I think I bugged Sarah's quest, I don't see her at breakfast before 9am as the walkthrough says, I don't remember (I could be wrong here) having the conversation about talking to her and shasha at school and when I try to talk to her she only says about getting her cards as usual and when I go to the comic store in the afertoon Sasha is there and she tells me that Jazmine is waiting me in her office but the door close to her it's closed

Any ideas? Am I missing something?
Did you talk to them at school before class?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Yes, Sarah tells me to stop waisting time and go find her cards and Shasha doesn't has any dialogue (assuming that Sasha is the one next to her)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes