stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
got it so how long will it take to make rosalva appear?
Here is the file, you can find Rosalva in the recess at the schoolyard at the bottom right corner

Ill delete my other posts in the forums just to avoid being repetitive
(I still encourage you to use RPGMakerSaveEdit as you can use it to solve some bugs and to go faster in some parts of the game)

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Can any patron tease us poor thread people with the pic from: ?
Many thanks in advance...

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Here is the file, you can find Rosalva in the recess at the schoolyard at the bottom right corner

Ill delete my other posts in the forums just to avoid being repetitive
(I still encourage you to use RPGMakerSaveEdit as you can use it to solve some bugs and to go faster in some parts of the game)
cheers dude i also tried a older version with my save didnt realise how different some of the routes have changed in releases

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
i did but she never joined
Rosalva joins the class only after Ronald is arrested. However, I also noticed that if you don't interact with Rosalva during recess after so many days, she eventually disappears.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's not really a character that has any affect on others (yet), so I really didn't noticed she was missing until after 80 or 90 days or so.

Use the cheat lantern in MC's room to max her relationship level. You will skip her Recess Quest grind, but she will at least re-appear on the schoolgrounds after school and you can continue her quest from there.

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
LOL i bugged Sandra's quest..

i already visited Sherman. and even got Morgan's dad lock him up.
and then when i got my reward from Sandra the next day...
fcked her brains out.. (special sex)
she wasn't able to give me the next quest..
so this time when i try to speak to her again.. she tells me to look for sherman..
but i cannot speak to sherman anymore..
fck this. ahahaha

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Someone can post it full?
I already posted it a couple pages back mate. The announcement says that the 1.9 update drops next month on the 29th and that it'll finish up Sarah's quest and also add and conclude Shasha content (FINALLY) as well. Here's the pic once more:

154674_1.jpg

I personally cannot wait. Next to Laura and Maria, Shasha is my favorite girl in this game so I'm hope she gets some quality content.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I already posted it a couple pages back mate. The announcement says that the 1.9 update drops next month on the 29th and that it'll finish up Sarah's quest and also add and conclude Shasha content (FINALLY) as well. Here's the pic once more:

View attachment 143509

I personally cannot wait. Next to Laura and Maria, Shasha is my favorite girl in this game so I'm hope she gets some quality content.
Nice. Too bad that i choosed Sarah and not Sasha, maybe BoN will made something to make Sasha events. Cannot wait.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
LOL i bugged Sandra's quest..

i already visited Sherman. and even got Morgan's dad lock him up.
and then when i got my reward from Sandra the next day...
fcked her brains out.. (special sex)
she wasn't able to give me the next quest..
so this time when i try to speak to her again.. she tells me to look for sherman..
but i cannot speak to sherman anymore..
fck this. ahahaha
Try to go to school at 20:00 and talk with the woman standing beside the bus stop and the next afternoon go again to Sandra.

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
Why beggar your game is very buggy event you make fixed version, are you not tested your game when launching it ? do not only work just for money man....but for acknowledge and appreciation for the people.
because if you only care just for money....when money is gone - people around is also dissapear. because they appreciate your money not knowledge and skill..
hey man be one of the best RPG maker game creator ever....work with your heart for all yours patrons..

Reactions: animeking2264
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes